How to style a boing plain gray Long sleeve?

So I have this plain grey long sleeve shirt. I wanna wear jeans with it but I don't know how to style it so it doesn't look too boring. I tried layering it with a white tank under it but its still boring.

It's not tight, but not too loose either. Low neckline

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear a cute scarf! Or, wear a statement necklace and a vest (it can be puffy or fleece, in pretty much any color bc the base is grey) You can definitely wear jeans, wear them with sperrys, vans, or toms (lace toms are adorable and go with a lot) and roll the bottoms up, and if the jeans are flared at the bottoms that's cute too. You can also wear combat boots or riding boots! There's so much you can do with a simple base layer like that.

• Like the person below me said, you can wear it with a skater skirt and a cute statement necklace as well - pretty much every color goes with grey.

• Wow I love what u said about the flared jeans! It seems like all people wear these days are skinnies. Not that I don't like skinnies too, but... anyway, thanks! :)

• If you have long and slender legs they can look really adorable, maybe not for an adult as much but if you're younger. If you style them right with the right shoes they can be super cute!

What Guys Said 1

• More info needed. is it tight or louse? what is the neck line?

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe you could spice it up with a fashion statement necklace. Or if it's long enough, you can belt it to accentuate your waist.

• Here are some ideas! Hope it helps! xo [IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/szv6vo.jpg[/IMG]

• Thanks a lot! :) love them all

• accessories. some bomb ass earrings, a cute necklace and some bracelets (if u want) and a ring.

• is it tight or not?

• i just realised how pervy that sounds -.- i simply meant becasue, if its tight you can wear a black skater skirt, converse and a junky almost egyption necklace or one of those really long necklaces

• Ok, thx! :)

• lol, hoped it help, but just keep in mind im kind of the whole skater/basketball/dancer type haha