What are some good "fall" and winter style tips for men, looking to attract some girls while going back to school?

Suggestions from both girls and guys are encouraged.

*Girls, do you think boots look fashionable and what catches your attention?

*Guys, what brands do you recommend?

Most Helpful Girl

• Darker colors are typical for fall as well as earth tones. So browns, greys, blacks are appropriate. However, if you are looking to add color to your outfits but still stay "in season" fashionably, don't wear full outfits that scream "color!!!". Have one item that's colorful while the rest keeps to fall colors. Ex. a red handkerchief is popular-or a really blue dress shirt. In terms of boots-I live in the country mostly so they can be good or bad. If they are rubber boots-no. If they are work tan boots-yes if they aren't caked in mud or cow pie. Cowboy boots (that are not worn out) scream-I like to wrestle with mother nature! XD So girls that like cowboys and the outdoors will like boots-those who don't won't.

• Hmm... thanks for the input. I live in the city/suburb but I still want to keep a conservative look. I like your color suggestions.

• No problem!

• Thanks.

What Girls Said 3

• nothing sexier but a man wearing plaid leather jacket and boots with khakis jeans but i also like the graphic muscle tees and a thermal shirt underneath and funny graphic t shirts dig them i would actually end up reading them cause there funny and school is boring and white sneakers and black ones always do justice to a guys outfit long hair guys are in but the short hair cut and a lined up beard wearing a snapback or a fedora hat is cute and mysterious i love it

• I could probably get away with a t-shirt now since its still somewhat warm where I am but I was mostly referring to weather for the cooler periods. I like the thermal shirt suggestion, can somewhat show a guy's muscles but keep you warm to.

• Thanks!

• your welcome :)!

• Leather jacket, sweater, jeans, black boots, and you're set. ;)

• A plain marooon sweater with light color jeans and sneakers. I've seen that on my ex and I literally melted. Its a super hot outfit.

What Guys Said 1

• Stafford, Foundry, Arizona, Levi-Strauss, St. John's bay, Dockers, Rockport (shoe).

• Thanks for all the suggestions.