Do you think Taylor Swift has a nice body?

Do you like her body? I always considerered her as a tall skinny girl with no curves but I realized she is actually kinda hot. What do you think?

0|0
17|22

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever you think of her music and her talent, Taylor is the epitome --- physically --- of a type of girl that we're seeing more of. Girls are getting taller, and Taylor has a long, slender frame. Personally, I think she's very beautiful, and I mean that including her body and not just her face.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• When I was at my undergrad I was dragged to her concert (this was before she was really known). It was a very small venue based on her then popularity. At some point in the night, my then GF met and began talking to Swift's Mother who was in attendance and brought up how much she loved Taylor's music, etc. Anyhow, I don't know how she pulled it off (looking back) but after the show our group was invited, by her Mother, to come to Taylor's trailer where we met her, took some pictures and talked for a good couple hours.

I can say this from first hand experience. Taylor Swift is, easily, one of the most kind individuals I have had the pleasure to meet. She gave my then GF and her friend a pair of boots from her massive wardrobe, was extremely comical (her Mother even more so) and absolutely she was gorgeous. I was extremely surprised how tall she was as I am 6'0 and she was close to my height but she has a very graceful appearance with gorgeously slender arms/legs and, simply stated, is just a beautiful person all around.

While I am not a Taylor Swift fan in terms of her music as that simply isn't my cup of tea (*wink* - private joke to a friend), I am certainly a Taylor Swift, the person, fan. They just don't come much kinder, fun, funny, beautiful and easy to talk to.

1|0
    0|0
  • 6|2
    1|0
  • Too skinny for my tastes, and even worse, she has a bad face... she always looks constipated or something.

2|0
    1|0
  • She's attractive but I'm not into her. She's just not my preference.

2|0
    0|0
  • no boobs = no boner

3|3
    1|0
  • Her body and face aren't fantastic by celebrity standards, but she has killer legs and in my opinion she's hotter than any girl on this site.

1|1
    0|0
    • Dude, you've not seen anyone on here. Take it easy.

• Lol I was talking about the people I have seen (profile pics). But even among the people I haven't seen, I doubt there are many hotter than Taylor Swift.

• Her body is on par with the VS models so I can't see her standing out much more! Lol

• Maria Menounos has it together
    www.glamour.com/.../16-maria-spl-h724.jpg

2|0
    1|0
  • She is my number 2 hottest celeb, she has a stunning body

2|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, she's alright. Thought, I get the impression you're more impressed with her body than I am. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • She is cute.

1|1
    0|0
  • She has a good slender body (although some guys don't like women that slender)

0|0
    0|0
  • She has an amazing ass and legs.

2|0
    1|0
  • She has an alright body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I think that she does.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's already got a nice body, but she could gain some weight.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes 10/10 would smash

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, a very nice body

0|0
    0|0
  • Sucky dick it's long

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you seen her in her most recent video, where she's in a cheerleader outfit, my god

1|0
    0|0
    • i posted this after seeing that video. but in the grey dress

• Show All
    • i liked her in the gray dress. it flattered her body. with the cheerleader outfit she wasn't special.

• I think the cheerleader outfit made her special

• Taylor swift has a nice body. she is neither too sexy nor so ugly. Though she doesn't have those sexy curves but her cute smile and that awesome skin can make any heart skip a beat.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really but I'd still do her.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 17

• Nope. I can tell what kind of girl she is, she why you call skinny fat. We all know the girl, eats whatever she wants but still looks good. But when you grab her she's really soft and doughy. That's how Taylor swift seems. She doesn't look very fit, just naturally skinny and that's not really my type

1|0
    0|0
    • I pinched her arm at a concert... she's got thick skin lol.

• errr not really... she had a boob job done.. so she's fake

1|1
    1|0
  • I think she has a great body!

I realized it wheni saw her performing at the VS - show, she could easily keep up with the other models.

1|2
    0|0
    • i saw her in VS show too and she could be one of those models

• yeah exactly.. i guess everybody did think so

• I never thought she was skinny.. Her face us meh. Her personality sucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Taylor Swift, but no. She's very skinny for her height. I also don't like it when girls have a pencil figure. You gotta have some curve at least somewhere; hips, butt, thighs. But she hasn't even got one.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think she has the body of a little boy, I personally don't think she's 'hot' or anything special.

1|0
    1|0
  • She's not ugly. I personally think she's too skinny and that she's stupid for making all annoying love songs

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she's got some ethereal sexiness

1|0
    1|0
  • Erm could iron clothes on her not sexy at all. Great pins though

0|0
    0|0
  • not for me but i find her face pretty :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes mhmmmm

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she is quite normal actually

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has a nice body. Personally I don't like how much of a stick figure she is, but she still has a nice body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care for it. She's tall but not graceful at all, kinda gangly, too skinny, no curves at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's like the tall and slender type. I think it's pretty attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea, she is tall, pretty and cute looking :)

1|1
    0|0
  • She's REALLY REALLY skinny :/

1|0
    1|0