What do you think will changes a person a lot?

Like hair color , eye color (contacts) , hair style , lose or ain weight , eyebrows , bangs or any other thing. I wanna change the way I look so can you help about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hair color and weight loss. Both those can make a BIG difference. If you're good with the weight then the hair color should be something you can look into if you want to switch up your look. But just make sure it suits your skin tone otherwise you have a problem..

What Guys Said 2

• A LOT?
    Well hair is quickest usually.

But if let's say someone is obese and drops 50 stone , people will notice.

proudlyslim.com/.../...-after-losing-weight-35.jpg

• Hair color and weight. Think about why you want to change how you look though, before you do anything. If it's for you, have fun with it. If it's to match what someone else likes, eff that. Be who you wanna be.

What Girls Said 2

• I wanted a change too and what I think would be the best is you hair and weight. Im making a drastic change my changing my hair from platinum blonde to dark red and I've lost about 12 pounds.

• Weight and eyebrows!