Women, do you think this guy is exceptionally good looking?

link

This pic was up on another site and all the girls kept going on and on about how hot he is, but I think he looks like a normal dude at best and can't figure out how he is supposedly so good looking.

Most Helpful Girl

• Kind of looks like a mug shot to me, haha

He's not terrible looking, but if I were to pass him on the street, I could keep walking without a second thought.

What Girls Said 17

• Ha, he's ugly as f*** lol really, I wouldn't even make out with him for money.

• He's not hot.. Far from it. Yeah, he has something special about him but he's really nothing special. I think the girls just like his hair and the face he's making personally

• i don't find him attractive at all, but that's just my opinion.

• definitely not my type at all, so I'm gonna go with nah. He's not bad looking, but not hot.

• Haha, where I'm from, guys like him are a dime a dozen. So if he's considered hot then I must be living in heaven...

• Uhm...ew.

Well I'll just say he is deffinately not my definition of hott...but as for those girls...eh whatever floats your boat I guess.

• umm...NO. he looks like the honey combs character

• He looks pretty normal to me. He had nice lips though.

• Looks stoned. But besides that, I think he's sorta cute... there's something attractive about his smile too, but I can't quite figure it out.

• he's hot.

hot... and stoned haa.

• But than again he kind of looks like clay aiken. and that's kind of unappealing haha.

• Gross. Definitely not.

• You have to be kidding me...He is not that hot in my book...

• i don't find him attractive, he is just okay and not really my type

he does look pretty well groomed though. I can see him pulling a lot of girls. I think the fact that he is a pretty boy and looks like he may have money helps his appeal. he also looks as though he may be a cocky douche. he probably does well with the bleach blond, fake tan, rich daddy club bunny set

• Who is he and what does he do? I mean, girls don't work the same way as guys. Millions of girls would die to be with that Twilight guy but taken out of context, he's just a regular looking guy, in my opinion. But because he portrays a desirable vampire, he has girls swooning all over him. So who is this guy? And I don't think you can tell from one bad photo. I'm sure many guys on this site are average looking and don't know much better, so I don't know why everyone is being so harsh.

• *don't LOOK much better...

• That is actually his mug shot ....so it might be a sh*tty pic of him, but it also means he has a criminal history (I don't know what he got booked for though). He is just a normal dude, not an actor or anything.

• um definitely not...in my opinion.

• He is very average and stoned looking.

• No. He is average looking.

What Guys Said 2

• lol, he looks unkempt and like a stoner, I'm not gay, but I would vote that he is actually not attractive.

• I know, right? I don't normally judge men's appearances but like 10-15 girls o that forum kept saying how he was hot and they would "ride him" and all that jazz, and I'm thinking what makes this guy that studly when he looks like a d-bag to me.

• For sure, if this guy is hot then I'm a 10

• nahh girls probably just dig the new "electrocution" look that's all. lol HAHA