Do girls feel the string in their butts when they wear a thong?

It's in your butt, so you must feel something?

Most Helpful Girl

• when your mind is on something else, you don't really notice it. if you're thinking about how you have underwear in your butt, then it's annoying.

What Girls Said 10

• No! You get used to them, and eventually you don't even feel it. As I was explaining to my friend earlier today actually (weird) as you get used to them, it starts to feel like your wearing nothing almost like going commando! They are such a great invention of underwear, so your girlfriend would love them, even if she claims they are trampy, they are not! Great accessory, all girls should have them. Great to wear with spandex. Good question boy, J

• hahahahahahah! this has to be the best question today. I'd like to no what made you so curious about this? and thongs get actually give you cancers and can create a lot of future problems for woman. as far as feeling it? I'm sure they just get used to the fact that its there

• Lol, thongs cause cancer?

• I take it you don't wear them then?

• My grandmother told me that. so I doubt its true but its something to look into cause everything caused cancer these days. so why not thongs? no I prefer to be comfortable and not have to reajust every 20 mins

• as a girl, I would rather not think about this situation and that' s kinda nasty ...

• no I don't but its also something you get used to wearing after a while.

• How long have you been wearing them?

• Im 20 now but since I was like 18 I really don't wear them what often anymore. Why wear it if I have no one to show it to!

• seems annoying.

• i don't even notice them

• How long have you been wearing them?

• About a yr. I don't wear them a whole lot though. you don't notice them when you're concentrating on other things.

• I'm fourteen, & I just started wearing them.

I don't even notice them.

(:

• Yes, when you first put them on. After a bit, your senses adapt and the "string" is no longer felt.

• not really

• Depends on the material. Most of the time you don't. They really aren't as uncomfortable as you would imagine. I mean they don't feel as comfortable as regular underwear but still, they aren't really irritating or anything.

What Guys Said 0