Girls what do you want regarding facial hair on a guy; neat or messy, stubble or beard, or none at all?

I am 19, so I mostly flirt with girls anywhere from 17 to 22 years of age.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never had a single issue with women, my man. However, I have noticed that, currently, there is a much greater response having the full beard (minus the neck area of course) than before. I can't prove this as it's impossible to statistically do so but overall, I just find they draw much easier when I have the beard. Just make sure you remove/clean up the neck area and it isn't one of those sideburn beards which look ridiculous.

• Yeah, I agree especially about the sideburn things! Thanks for the input.

• Not a problem bud, good luck to you.

What Girls Said 9

• Although it doesn't really matter, I find that I am more attracted to guys with facial hair. I like in particular the "scruffy" look. I love to run my hands on his face to feel that beard. But there are some guys that look better with the "clean" shaven face, but I'm not usually attracted to them, sometimes I am. Depends on the guy. But a nice trimmed beard I think looks great on men. Not like some santa claus beard, that's a little too much for me.
    But as long as he has more mustache than me. Haha, I'm joking. :P
    Depends really on the guy and well he pulls it off, beard or no beard, though I usually prefer facial hair. I'm 22 btw.

• I LOVE guys with facial hair. It depends on their facial structure to be completely honest. Some guys look good with a full on beard, some dont. Some look good with stubble, some dont. As long as you have stubble I am a happy camper!

• I'm sort of ambivalent about beards. As long as it's not super long, messy, dirty, really patchy, etc, then whatever. A guy can have a beard if he wants it, that's not my decision to make obviously. I grew up with 5 guys in my family and have never seen a single one of them with any hint of a beard, so sometimes it's neat to see a guy with a beard simply because I'm not used to that. I'm used to seeing a guy's face, lol. Beards don't draw me in but it won't repel me either. My fiance has never had anything more than long straight sideburns and a few days growth in all the years I've known him, and that's not a problem either.

• I like a messy, yet tamed beard. You know what i mean.

• Thank you, unique tastes hunh!

• @Forca sorry who is?
      @asker ahaha most unlikely

• Oh I meant that you, damn for a second, I thought I was liked!!
      No Biggie!

• I don't like stubble. 2 days ago a guy came to my house and tried to kiss me and his beard kept pricking my skin which I didn't like. It felt like there were pins jabbing at my skin. A longer beard is okay but not stubble - either a REAL BEARD or no beard at all. But not too long either.

• www.tailsandtheunexpected.com/.../beard_500.jpg

Really attractive...
    But I'm older than you... Girls of your age might go for a lighter beard or no beard...

• Damn!! I am straight but that dude looks like he has his shit together but then again he could be mistaken for a model, is that your BF?

• I had a guy who looked like that in one of my courses last semester but his hair was black in a small knot at the end.

When I see guys like that it makes me think they're philosophical or really open-minded, I know its odd but that's my first thought.

• Sure... not weird. I kind of think the same thing. xD

• I like stubble coarse face hair. It makes it neater to shape and the kissing might be different too.

• I've heard a quote recently, "kissing a man without facial hair is like eating boiled egg without salt."

If you don't like eggs doesn't make much sense, but maybe you could replace it with another analogy.

• I'll try to make an analogy up ^^ If you don't have one lol

• I like a good, neat beard

• Lol... thanks for the input, are most guys you date older or the same age because I rarely see men under 25, with full beards though a lot can't even grow one?

• Beard appreciation is a great thing. haha

• LOL... Definitely True!
      : )
      By the way who is the cute girl in your profile pic?

• I like clean faces but in the end if she likes you for you I guess it won't matter

• Yeah to me its like saying I am going to reject a girl for having pubic hair, its like even if she's shaved it still grows hair. Similarly even if the guy is clean-shaven once you're with him he'll start growing hair sooner or later.

You're still young though.

What Guys Said 2

• I keep a beard but it's important to trim it.

• Yeah I try to keep mine neat when I am out scouting for girls. How do women perceive you?

• Just be yourself

• Yeah I prefer "neat stubble", my beard isn't full but I think a low neat cut stubble looks decent on me and feels comfortable.

• Most seem to not want any facial hair, if they do want it most seem to want short trimmed stubble. Very few want a man's beard

• Yeah that's what it seems to me. Trying to "feminize" us men!