Do you think it is a big advantage to be considered 'beautiful'?

Were you ever in a situation where someone was treated way better just because of their looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I'm BEAUTIFUL and I get no advantages. So for guys nope!

For the ladies they have their up and downs. Guys be creeping, girls be hating. They get a lot of free things though. They'll never know when a guy just want to fuck them or are really wanting a serious relationship.

What Guys Said 6

• Are you kidding me?

Its awesome!
    People give me free drinks, open the door for me, give me tables when others have to wait, upgrade me to first class on airplanes for free, give me job offers, promotions, sex, and I never have to pay a ticket!

Celebrities ask ME for autographs!

Its good to be beautiful.

• Yes, this is life.

• ofcourse you have an advantage if your beautiful.

• OF CCCOOURSE THERE ARE lol

Its scientifically proven to happen.

• Ofcours it is an advantage to be beautiful ! BUT it's not all :D

• It is. It's unfortunate, but such is life. the world isn't perfect.

What Girls Said 6

• of course it is. people treat u better when they think ur pretty. everyone wants to be around u and they think of u as a better higher status of a person

I've been on both ends of the stick but I like the pretty side a lot more. sometimes I will go out with a girlfriend who doesn't really take care of herself like she should and its like night and day, guys will invite me to join them but not her even when we're right there.. people will give you discounts when ur shopping.. you'll get invited out more places.. girls will admire u and look up to u.. guys will congratulate the one who gets to date you. when I first started dating my ex, his friends would say stuff like "damn u pulled her?" and dap him up and praise him. its like guys get their self esteem and status from just being seen with you. a pretty girl is like a maybach compared to less cute girls who are Toyotas and daewoos lol

• I read this back and just realized how conceited and superficial that sounded. lol damn

• Yup they dibs study and attractive people on average get paid more, are more likely to he a job, are more likely to be seen as not guilty when on trial, typically have more friends, and a whole host of other things

• Ummmmm YES! xD

• Yeah... I've definitely seen beautiful women as well as men get treated better... but the beautiful women seem to get treated better by men but not women by observation.

• absolutely!

• It certainly doesn't hurt anything.