Do you give importance to fashion? When you go out , do you care?

Fashion.. Do you have fashionable clothes or not?
I always want that people tell me 'you look great, stunning! ''
I like shopping very much. I like take a photo.

Most Helpful Guy

• No... it's braindead. i dress neatly, but fashion is for losers.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't dress up unless I'm going to church. Even when I go on dates with guys - I don't bother to look good. The only time I try to look good is when I'm going to church or a job interview.

• Yeah, I do but not because I'm scared of what people will think. I do it for me because I like looking cute and dressing up is fun. Bothersome at times but still fun. When it comes to work I don't really care. I mean I make sure my hair and attire is neat, but don't go above and beyond to look cute for the job.

• I dress up all the time. Partially because I love fashion but also because I want people to think I look nice ( I have low self esteem)

• I appreciate pretty clothing, but I'm not obsessed with fashion...

• No I don't give importance to fashionable clothes :) I don't dress to impress.. I'm in to wearing clothes where i will feel myself comfortable.. :)

• I don't care about clothes as long as they're covering what needs to be covered and aren't frilly or pink.

What Guys Said 1

• I live near Croydon, I put on a hoodie and a cheap shirt that probably references baseball and call it a day.