Sideburns? Is this like a new style?

Some guys at my school are growing their sideburns out, really long, and pretty thick- Is this like a new style? I'm so confused, lol?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, sorry. I'm such a trend-setter :)

LOL, really. I just grew mine out because you can't have any sideburns in the military. Now that I'm free to have hair again, I'm taking advantage of the fact and I have nice and long sideburns now.

• Oh, ok. I understand that completely. It was mainly the kids joining boys baseball. Maybe they make them shave?

• Every generation needs something to call their own. In the 70s it was bell-bottom pants and disco. The 80s was neon colors and really long socks. These days when fashions go in and out of style so fast, sideburns have probably come back for a while.

What Guys Said 3

• Reminds me of Elvis or Wolverine... I'll have to sit out the style as I am pretty clean shaven.

• Its an old style coming new again. Their called "chops"

• I grow chops. I like them but I have to shave them every now and again. But its facial hair so maybe. My chops just go good with my motorcycle.

What Girls Said 0