How to make boobs less noticeable?

So I'm one of those people who are skinny but have big boobs and I need to find a way to tone it down. Constantly being asked if their fake or getting disapproving looks is annoying so I need to tone then down. Any tips you have to make them look smaller will be greatly appreciated. Anyways thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Black t-shirts
    high necklines
    high-necked camis under shirts with low necklines
    sports bras
    they sell minimizer bras
    bandages if you're really desperate

• I've never tried bandages before so I'll give it a go

What Guys Said 11

• One option but it might not be recommended since you're already skinny but losing more weight. Exercising burns fat and many women have said their boobs have gotten smaller this way. Only do it if it doesn't risk putting you into an unhealthy weight range. You could tone up other areas and try losing weight after building a little muscle on some areas too. Like tone your legs to add some weight and then burn fat.

• Wow young lady who was it that gave you permission to talk to yourself so negatively. You wear clothes the way you want wear them for you and do not give a fig what others think. If it's women they may be jealous or attracted if its men we love and are wired to look at breasts we love them all sizes does not matter.

Someone gives you a disapproving look just look them right in the eye smile and say (Their real and their spectacular)

I used to wear tow pairs of underwear when I was a teenager to hide my bulge I hated getting erections at the dances as I got older I chose to accept what I had and I was no longer going to worry abut pleasing other people or be self conscious,

I hope this helps.

• its... simply... impossible...

unless you undergo breast reduction surgery.

if you want to create the illusion that they are smaller than there are ways, it seems like the girls posting their opinions have many ideas on how to do that:D

• Just try wearing a loose t-shirt instead of something that looks 3 sizes too small. I don't get why women wear skin-tight clothes, usually low-cut shirts that show off cleavage, then complain when people look. It would be like me going around in a speedo with a full erection, then getting mad when some woman pointed out I have a boner.

• Turtle necks
    double up sports bras
    hide trim waistline, shirts should hang & not be tucked in

• Avoid low cut necklines, avoid form fitting tops, avoid stripes on tops, layer clothes that break up your vertical line, stuff like open cardigans or jackets, wear clothes that accentuate your hips... Hard lines at the waist, flashy skirts, etc.

• Honestly, you can't. They're there and men are going to look at em. One thing is to wear things that aren't low cut, or like poppunk said high neck lines.

• You can buy compression shirts online.

• I use sports brahs

• Please don't ever do that

• Why would you want to make them look smaller, that's ridiculous. Embrace your femininity

What Girls Said 7

• Well there's no way to make em smaller unless you get a breast reduction or you get one of those bras that compress your boobs -- not sure what they are called -- but thats that. Another way is to be proud of your boobs, if people have a problem with boobs then somethings wrong with them , try to gain confidence in your boobs because if you way to, show them off or if you want to cover em up and if people can't are being rude about it -- then screw em. Not too sure if thats going to help too much but take what you can from it.

• Darker, patterned, loose fitting tops with a thicker fabric, like a knit sweater (layered over a sports bra like others have suggested). It looks balanced still if you wear something fitted below the waist... a bold color, but be careful about adding too much 'pop' because when paired with a patterned top it may look too busy. Statement jewelry if it's complimentary at this point, but more conservative along the neck.

• Although I'm not that big, sports bras always help. The compression idea makes them appear smaller, also, non padded bras, and dark shirts will help.

• Sports bras help

• Omg I wish I had your "problem"...

You can wear sports bras or just wear something really really tight under your clothes.

• Minimizer bras?

• What I do is wear a bra and a spaghetti strap tank top with a built-in bra, or you could just wear something tighter under your clothes.