Is it possible for a hispanic guy to have a skinny light blonde blue eyes girlfriend?

I never see that happening, all blondes I seem usually date black guys or white guys, but rarely they would date a guy in between, unless is a white guy with a tan.

I wonder if it has something to do with my latino accent.

I'm 23.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know a girl who is literally one of the most stunning women I have ever seen. Long flowing blonde hair, striking blue eyes with yellow in them, full pouty lips, high cheekbones...she looks like a victorias secret model only with a better ass. She's white (usually with some tan). She learned to speak fluent Spanish and people who meet her usually do double takes and ask her where she is from when they hear her talk in Spanish because she obviously looks white for sure but she does not sound like a gringo at all. She dances to latin music and cooks latin food. She just fits better with that culture. She exclusively dates hispanic guys. Unattractive immature hispanic guys I might add. I don't know what's up with that because theyre are tons of handsome hispanic guys out there, but she just does, or so it seems, I've known her a long time. Anyway, yes it is possible, and no it has nothing to do with your accent, accents are damn sexy.

• Oh btw the guy youve been exchanging messages is right. I'm in Florida, I have family in Virginia though so I understand why your the white women their would not be as interested.

Lol, and I take offense to that camilus, just because I'm not a head popping latino bitch with a spicy attitude doesn't mean I can't be a strong independent intelligent partner with a huge sexual appetite, even if I don't have quite as many stretch marks. Not that some latin chicks arnt sweet, its just most of them are

• Jealous of white girls for this posters very reason (putting white girls in a league above them, which happens sometimes) and are extremely cruel to girls like me.

• Yeah I guess that would be an exeption, specially if she speaks spanish which is rare. It looks like she likes Latino culture in general and people find that strange.

Anyway, it sounds like you are black girl. Are you a black girl? You shouldn't be jealous, I seem black girls with white guys sometimes.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah it's possible

• Anything is possible. Love & Fate doesn't have a look.

• You say it like if it is almost a miracle, lol.

• Well people can't really predict on who they will be with. For example: someone you probably never thought about dating might end up being your soul mate. Then you will be the happiest guy on earth. So it is kinda like a miracle.

• From my experience some people have the ability to create those feelings in others, so I don't know if it has to do with destiny, but I see your point, and you may be right I may fall in love of a hispanic girls like everyone else.

• Omg! Seriously! Dont limit urself from fear of rejection. Im white blond green blue eyes. My preference has always been latino men. by the way some white girls are not crying idiots wanting a liberal wimp! Some of us are just as ride or die as any latina! Lets keep it real thats just sterio typeing bs! As some latino men like white blonds with the light eyes if ur a triple thret some white blond triple threts this its sexy brown skin on white not racist just preference.

• yes

• What are the requirements? Do you think my lack of success has something to do with my accent?

What Guys Said 2

• That's because you live in Virginia. Come to Florida, you'll have no problem fitting in and getting girls as a Latino.

• What do you think makes the difference?

• The spicy attitude is a woman that is very independent and doesn't take any sh*t. She can still be 50/50 in a relationship and not be bossy but she wants a guy to be a man instead of a wimp (and even rough in the bedroom).....a lot of the Hispanic women are like that while a lot of the blonde women that I've met want a man to be a sensitive liberal wimp, and they either nag or cry if they don't get their way. I like the attitude of Hispanic women better usually.

• I'm kind of a sensitive liberal guy, I guess is not working for me with the so called gringas.

• My mom is a blond with blue eyes and she's with my dad who's a hispanic guy. SO yea it does happen, and her parents probably won't be as p*ssed if she dates you, as if she dates a black guy.