Urgent fashion help please!!!?

I'm packing for a weekend away and need help ASAP!!!

Would a dress like this be ok to wear for a nice dinner out?
www.lastcall.com/.../p.prod

But instead of the colored beaded part my dress has sequins.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• How nice of a dinner? Like $75 per meal steakhouse. Or $125 per meal french place where the waiters pull out chairs, put a napkin on for you, show you the raw food for you to select from, etc?

In my opinion I think your dress is nice for the steakhouse not the french place.

• That's what I was worried about. It's in between the two I would imagine. My bf didn't say, I was just told to bring something nice and that there's a dress code. What do you think?

• I'm so sorry to say this but then I would bring something a little nicer or have 2 options and ask him. I always think it's better to over dress than under dress.

• Completely agree. Thanks for your help. I'll being a few more options

What Guys Said 1

• It's fineeeeee. Why would you need to ask us

What Girls Said 2

• depends where you're going for dinner. if its a casual place then sure that would be fine but if its a fancy place try a button up, statement necklace, bracelet, and dress pants with flats or 3 to 4 inch heels or a peplum top with a blazer and dress pants.

• years ofcourse looks very elegant