How tall does a guy have to be before he becomes too tall?

Well I am 6 foot 8 and a half and 130kg (180 pounds) .Is that to tall? Because I don't do to well in the women department, and I'm thinking that it might be because I might be to intimidating. I'm not skinny either I'm quite broad and without sounding cocky or anything I'm the strongest person I know. Any opinions or suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• :O I wish you lived by me :( that's like the best thing ever. its definitely because your intimidating, I think you will just have to approach woman be a little more friendly show different sides of your self, I can Garnette if you went up to any girl you wouldn't get turned down. unless they have a fear of heights or already have a boyfriend.

What Girls Said 6

• I think just changing your body langauage and trying to appear more open can really help, your height really shouldn't be an issue as long as you're comfortable in your own skin, because that's what will ultimately attract girls to you ;-D

• I think tall guys are so hot...I only will notice a guy over 6'. But then again I am 5'8. The best looking guy I know is 6'8 and while that is very tall, it doesn't matter if you have a great personality. It's also easy to look really gangly at that height, so make sure you lift weights so you have a little braun on you. The more bulky and muscular you are, the more proportionate you will look.

• Like the girls below me have answered, just make yourself seem approachable. Plaster on a smile and you'll do fine. :D

• I really think it depends on the girl. I'm a slim 5'7 tall girl and id like a tall guy lols, and I don't really think your height really matters ^_^ as long as your nice and your respectfull then you shouldnt come off as intimidating.

• *shrug* I guess it could be intimidating to some girls, but personally, I'm 5' 10" and I love it when a guy can make me feel small, lol

• No you aren't too tall. Don't worry about it.

What Guys Said 0