If you started dating a girl?

You meet a girl. She is very low key and laid back. She doesn't put a ton of effort into her looks (wears t-shirts and jeans/shorts, no make up, hair either down or in a ponytail), and you two hit it off and you ask her out, would you be mad if she continued to dress the same and didn't change?

Or would you want her to change and put more effort into her looks? Like, wear makeup, curl her hair, wear dressier clothes?

I should add that she would of course, dress nicely to go to formal dinners, but just general day-to-day things would be more relaxed.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I meet a girl like that I would never let her change a thing
    It is much better to be comfortable and on natural looks except in a formal gathering

What Guys Said 6

• As long as she dressed apropriate to the location of the date I would be fine with however she wanted to be. After all it what she was doing and acting that attracted me in the first place so why change it. If I told her we were going to a play and fine diner and she showed wear jeans and t-shirt I might not be to pleased. Other than that though why should it matter

• If i met a girl like that, i wouldn't find her attractive, and no i wouldn't expect her to change... thats who she is aparently... if she is already wearing herself that way when i met her... i was raised in a family where looking good was important, even if you were lounging around the house.

• I would feel like I'm special if she does something out of the ordinary and I'm sure vice versa but other than that, I don't care.

• You shouldn't expect anyone to change, that's her style, that's how she is. And as "Ishocnar" says provided she dresses appropriately what does it matter.

• Wouldn't bother me a bit. I probably wouldn't notice.

• well as the reletionship continues i would expect her to work her standards up but cloths dont matter as long as its her im dating

What Girls Said 0