Any input is welcome! What color should I dye my hair?

I'm in one of those moods where I feel like dying my hair, but I'm not sure what to do! Just felt like asking here for input =)

Right now my hair is really dark brown, if that helps. My skin is fair-lighty tanned, and my eyes are hazel.

• Light brown with dark highlights
  • Medium brown with light highlights
  • Medium brown with dark highlights
  • Dark brown with red highlights

Most Helpful Girl

• This us what I've always wanted to try but i was never allowed all black with aqua, blue, and purple streaks. our may be a bit extreme though lol.

What Guys Said 1

• Let it go natural. Honestly guys prefer it when girls let their natural beauty stand through.

• Yeah, my hair is naturally brown but I dyed it a while ago so it looks a mess right now lol

What Girls Said 3

• Medium brown with light highlights..

It is a sense of fall but also summer - It will go perfectly with your complexion and also feel refreshing.

• B - BUT... I don't get why you would want to dye your hair - unless you've got grey hairs... OR if you want to change it drastically...
    If I were you, I'd rather not do it.

-it's a constant struggle from then on.

• Haha I dyed my hair a while back (I'm naturally dark brown, I added a few red highlights and they faded to the bleach blonde color) and my roots grew out and I hated how it looked. I ended up dying it yesterday to my natural color so when it grows in I won't have to do anything!

• Damn...
      Great, just know that color you dye it (any color) WILL fade through washes so it will look lighter and lighter next to your natural hair color. o. O

• Well if your really dating like me, then I suggest something awesome like lilac. But you probably won't do that, so I suggest dark brown with red highlights