One item of clothing you would NEVER throw out?

Just a quick question for the girls.. do you have any favourite piece of clothing you could never part with? I know I could never go without my leather jacket!!

Most Helpful Girl

• If I had to pick one thing, it would be the flannel I'm wearing right now. It happened to belong to a family friend who died when I was younger, but he made a big impact on my childhood. The flannel is pretty old, and it started to get a huge whole in the elbow, so I cut the sleeves off. It has personal value, and I'm also just really obsessed with flannel.

Other things I would pick would be the football jersey my husband bought me, my dad's baseball jersey he gave.

What Girls Said 13

• My jackets. If they go bad - they automatically get thrown out by my parents. She once threw out a perfectly good pair of sandals that looked gorgeous on me. Been trying to find another pair for 7 years and have not found a good pair yet. (I the purchase the original pair in china) But anyway - I would not throw out my jackets willingly. I got 2 thrown out this year though.

• My Hard Rock Cafe tshirt collection. I hardly wear them, but they bring me good memories.

• My grandfather's leather jacket.

• My huge Tar Heels hoodie.
    My favorite grey sweater.

• I have a lucky baseball cap that I take EVERYWHERE. My dad got it for himself when we went to the Hard Rock CafĂ© in Baltimore, Maryland. He ended up deciding it didn't look good on him a couple years later and let me have it. So far it's seen Virginia, D. C., Nebraska, Wyoming, Colorado, Texas, Montana, Idaho, Hawaii, and now South Korea. :) it's beat to shit and smells odd but I love that hat!

• My sneakers. I just can't throw them away no matter how ugly they are.

• oh ! my CHANEL pink logo dress ♡♡♡
    iggy azalea wears it in her video for ”fancy”

• Definitely my NBA top and my rugby shorts

• My UGGs. I hate summer because I can't wear them and they feel neglected :(

• My favorite denim jacket 😄😍

• I would never throw out my jeans

• I've literally got a closet full of clothes, shoes and handbags I don't wear anymore or have never worn, but can't throw away or give away.
    I sell a lot of clothes I buy that I don't get round to wearing, and I give a lot of worn clothes to charity, but the ones in my other closet I just can't. Some are just beautiful to look at, and some are because of sentiment, I've got good memories for lots of my clothes lol.

• I had a favourite pair of jeans for 9 years but one time while nannying they were irreparably ripped :(

What Guys Said 3

• My plain gray workout hoodie.

Had it for years, good in any weather, and my older brother bought it for me.

It's kind of my good luck charm.

• The green hoodie I have on in my pic.

• My military uniforms.