How can I have girls check me out when I walk by?

How can I have girls stare at me when I walk by? I feel like am handsome but I do not get that affect as much as I would like to.

Most Helpful Girl

• girls don't really do that, guys gawk at girls and do double-takes, but girls tend to just look at him for second or two and smile if she thinks he's cute. unless you've got pink hair and are wearing big shoes and polka dotted overalls, don't expect girls to stare.

What Girls Said 3

• Look confident- with men especially, confidence is EVERYTHING, and girls can sense it immediately, so if you're not getting due attention, you need to put out more of the confident, assertive enrgy that girls are attracted to =)

• if I'm checking out a guy I am more subtle about it. but these days, out of respect for my bf, I don't check out guys anymore.

i guess style and hair and complesion has a lot to do with physical hotness

but I mean, it's posisble that many girls have bf's or whatever and they're taken or they're busy or they're thinking abotu stuff they have to do so they don't check out hot guys as often

• DRESSING UP OH DRESS NICE...MAKING SURE You SMELL GOOD...N MAK SURE You HAVE A GOOD COLOGNE ON...PPL TEND 2 FALL IN LOVE WIT US BECAUSE OF THE WAY DAT WE SMELL...I SLD KNW CAZZ MY PERFUME HAV A WHOLE BUNCH OF PPL IN LOVE WIT ME LMFAO...OH N BTW MAK SURE You WALK WIT A LIL BIT OF SWAG AS IF You R DE SHIT...CAZZ TRUST ME You R DE SHIT NEZZ LMFAO=)

SINCERLY:HEAVEN XCLUSIVE

What Guys Said 3

• Firstly you're really dumb for wanting this. Secondly just a FYI girls have a more powerful peripheral vision than guys do (our vision is more focused so its obvious when we're checking out somebody). So girls can be checking you out and you don't know it most of the time, nor is it really noticeable. Unless you're a celebrity they're not going to stare at you, no matter how handsome you think you are.

• Well said! I learned to tell when they're checking me out using their peripheral vision. Difficult skill to master but very useful.

• You are a man amongst small boys, lol.

• Dress code, dress code, dress code. The way that you dress will say a lot about you're personality. Smile. Flirt. Make conversation. Be friendly. Confident.

• You can't force them to look at you. Different girls find different things attractive.