Which of these dresses would be more appropriate for a wedding...?

I have purchased both of these dresses for under $50 which I thought was a great deal. Anyways I was wondering what ya'll think is the best for a wedding (its in the fall). I believe its in October...?

dress # 1= link

dress #2= link

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry, but they are both awful! The first one looks very trashy and if it's an elegant or fall wedding you will stand out and look like a tramp. The second one looks like a semi formal dress, and that's the type of material you should avoid for wedding attire. Go to a store like H&M, Banana Republic or JCrew and get a classic, cute, cotton solid or mild pattern dress. Make sure the dress is not to short, and not too low cut. So if it's cold, you might want to get a cute shawl. If your having trouble, go to this website: link and just browse. But remember don't go to short, trampy or crazy because you want to look cute, but not better than the bride. Note- since it's an October wedding, neutral fall colors are a must, no hot pinks or crazy greens. Stick to simple patterns, if you want to look classy and chic. Best of Luck, J

What Guys Said 3

• Although both are excellent choices, I much prefer the second dress as it has a more contemporary feel. However, given the occasion, dress number two is more subtle and understated, and might be a more prudent choice.

• i perfure the second one that's what I would to a wedding I wore one just like that to my friends wedding

• 2nd

What Girls Said 7

• definitely the second one. the first one is more suited for a night out with the girls. you're supposed to be dressed simple and sophisticated for a wedding and the leopard print just isn't that.

• Thats what I was thinking...too much for the wedding its about the bride and I don't wanna clash or anything like that. thanks

• i think the first one is a little trashy sorry, it looks more like sexy nightwear! it looks really cheap. the second ones better but accessorise elegantly and simply.

• Dress number 2 is what I would wear. With the right shoes, clutch and your hair can be up and down. Minimal jewelry and subtle makeup would complete the whole look. Get some real nice shoes like pumps or sandals like red and matching clutch for the whole look to come out.

• Please don't wear the first one... you might make the bride sad. And I was always under the impression that you should try to avoid wearing solid white to a wedding... but if those are the only choices go with the second :)

• the second one because the first would be a party dress!

• The second one definantly. The first one looks to flirty and party dressish. The second is classy but still fun and good for a wedding. The second would take to many eyes away from the bride! lol hope I helped!

• #2