Do you think I look good in this picture?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really like that particular pic but the others you are very pretty in. I'd say an 8 which is way above average.

What Guys Said 4

• I will be brutally honest for the purpose of answering this question.

That is a real shitty picture of you. I knew it right away, just looking at it. But I flipped through the other pictures and you're fine. Honestly, you don't have much to worry about if you were concerned.

In a lot of the pictures your smile looks almost fake. I don't know if it is, but pictures like the one you linked to just sort of gave me that impression. And you do not have a very good fake smile (or w/e kind of smile it is). The picture of you in the blue dress, you smile is much nicer there.

If you see the picture with you in what appears to be a dress with flowers all over it (?), one can get the idea of your over-all body shape and I'd say you are kind of hot.

Now I could be more shallow and say more things, but unless you really want me to continue, I'm already feeling like I need a shower for having objectified a human being to such a degree. :P (Which I swear I only do when asked)

• You look kind of manly.. do you have other pictures?

• No of fence but you other pictures look better

• You look good, I want to ask u something in a PM here.

What Girls Said 2

• You look okay boo boo.

• You look sexy.