Most Helpful Girl

• Pubes? Leave them alone guys.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Sliced and presented on a platter.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dont shave boys! I think its more masculine if guys have hair down there. For vagina I think its way better and more clean when its shaved.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer shaven, but it's not really a big deal either way.

0|0
    0|0
    • just take it how it comes aye.

• Basically. There's no point in being overly picky about it because if you end up dating someone, it's likely that they'll eventually become lazier and not maintain everything as frequently (also not a big deal). So it is what it is. :P

• as you can tell, im lazy in or out of a relationship. but it is true, it doesn't really matter when you are in a relationship, because its not a new exciting thing any more.

• Dont you dare shave :D

0|0
    0|0
  • bald waxed lol

0|0
    0|0
    • you would be hard pressed to find a guy willing to wax. as for women, I give you a lot of respect for that shit.'

• i know. my bf only trimmed his. mine bald waxed, just hate it hairy

• Men should have pubes, I've dated a guy that shaved and I really didn't like it. My bf trims his a little, but that is all. I'm shaved.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Not sure if you're asking whether we like it on other people or ourselves.
    Anyway, on myself I must shave. Otherwise it's like the smoke monster from Lost down there and a pain to dry out of the shower. Also I feel like it'd make me dirtier cus the hair, you know? More warmer = sweat.
    On other people, shaven is ideal pretty much. I guess because I'm the kind of guy willing to perform oral (if I'm even going to be with someone again.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer clean shaven. Just has a cleaner look and feel

0|0
    0|0
  • Unshaven vagina even though I like to shave.

0|1
    0|0
  • Trimmed is best.

0|0
    0|0