Do girls like hawian shirts, gangster clothing, blazers and fancy clothing or just plain t shirts?

im going to a new school i dont know how to be eye popping

Most Helpful Girl

• For the sake of everyone, please never dress in "gangster" clothing. It's so uncouth and tacky... just don't. It's best to just stick to normal t shirts and such.

What Girls Said 7

• No

No

blazers - okay

fancy clothing - as in a tuxedo? o. O

plain t-shirt (to go to school in) - jackpot

• don't you EVER wear a Hawaiian shirt

• I like it when a guy wears jeans and a Tshirt, if you've got muscles feel free to get one that is more form fitting or one with a V. But you should just dress normal. Dress to fit your personality.

• I've seen all kinds of guys with that type of style. I find it cute but its gotta suit your personality too. I mean, it doesn't have to but it looks best when you can pull it off, if you know how to wear it.

• I like blazers and fancy clothing. If you choose to sag your pants, which a lot of girls hate, keep your underwear covered. IMO, keeping your ass covered makes the SLIGHT sagging more bearable.

• Plain shirts and dressy stuff.

• When guys wear sweaters over collared shirts I think it's really attractive, to me. I think it shows that you take care of yourself.

What Guys Said 0