What do girls think of fedoras or beanies? and also sleaveless jackets or long sleaved?

please respond to all options

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like beanies, and sleeveless jackets are nice because they show off a man's arms. :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Beanies - dislike them in general, but I guess they're okay for winter.
    If someone is wearing a beanie and short sleeves - that's just douchy to no end. O. o

Fedoras - kind of sad (they make a person look like he's trying to be cool and laid back, but in actuality makes him look sad and like a fashion victim)...

0|0
    0|0
  • Fedoras are lame. Beanies can look good. So can sleeveless jackets (or vests), as long as you're wearing something with long sleeves underneath.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beanies, work on some people. Fedoras are a NOOO, huge no. And jackets with sleeves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beanies look nice on some people and long sleeved jackets are better than non sleeved

0|0
    0|0
  • personally, beanies are hot if you have the right hair. fedoras are gross unless your patrick stump. And long sleeve unless you're in the movie the Outsiders.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate both fedoras and beanies, sleeveless jackets nice but I love long sleeved jackets most

0|0
    0|0
  • Fedoras are the call to arms for internet white knights (and in reality too). And I think sleeveless jackets look better if they're on top of a hoodie rather than worn alone.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.