Girls with tattoos? What do you think of them?

What do you think of girls who have visible ink? Is it cute or is it hideous.

I mean large tattoos, like sleeves, calf, full-out pictures, not "love" in script.

Tell me what tattoos you like & dislike on girls, as well as nice spots for the tattoos.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate trashy tattoos with a passion, but in general I like ink very much. It's even better when they're part of a story. I have two tattoos, one on my left thigh to represent my family and to remind me of where I came from, and another on my right side to mark my very first deployment. My thigh tattoo is the largest.

What Girls Said 3

• Too many tattoos on a guy or a girl seems like a bad idea to me.

• So, you wouldn't date any of the world record holders for most tattoed/pierced man?

I agree, too many can be very intimidating, and creepy if they're facial tattoos..

• I wouldn't say intimidating, but I just don't see the point of getting SO many tattoos.

• Intimidating if your walking around and behind you is a guy drenched in ink... That'd be scary for me.

Although, neither do I, a few look nice, but too many is repulsive.

• As one of these ladies I do like them when the art is detailed and original.

• Since you have ink, may I ask your opinion on girls with "Tramp Stamps"?

Is it a location you'd consider getting or is it trashy?

• I dont think the spot is trashy, only those lame design thingys women put there. I have my entire upper back done and I will get my lower back done too.

• I've seen some lovely designs, but I can't help but think it looks masculine on a female. I don't particularly love massive tattoos on guys either, even though I can admire nice ones, but large ones or full sleeves on females just look manly to me.
    One of my best friends has one full sleeve, a couple on the other arm and a few other small ones around her body, and I really do love the ones she chose, and think the artist was incredibly skilled at what he did because hers are beautiful when you look at them properly, but even on her, first glances, she just looks manly.

• I saw a girl wearing a spaghetti strap tank top who had a full chest piece from her neck to the top of her breasts, as well as both sleeves... That's what made me ask this question.

• Wow, sounds really good. Nice!

• I'm happy with it.

What Guys Said 9

• I don't think tattoos look attractive in any way whatsoever. The more ink someone has on their body, the more unattractive it makes them look in my mind. I'm don't dislike them for any specific reason or anything like that, I simply just don't like the look of them.

So, I think girls look best without any tattoos.

Buy hey, I'm old school.

• Two more words, one website. Suicide Girls.

Two names. Christy Mack, and Missy Monroe.

On a confident and/or strong-willed girl, even prison tats can be sexy as hell.

On some beaten-down girl with no self-respect, it's just writing on a wall.

• I'm tolerable of tattoos that have a purpose (like honoring a dead loved one) and are small & easily hidden, but overall I don't find tattoos attractive, ESPECIALLY the big ones.

Which is fine, really, the women who get tattoos aren't my type and I'm not the type for those women either, so we can go our separate ways and be happy.

• I tend to like ones w/ meaning, anniversary, child's birthday, etc...

However, I think that tattoos w/ no though look cheap, like a star or random objects.

• Its an instant turn off, i lose all attraction

• Any tattoo or just the sleeves/large pieces?

• I don't like tattoos. They don't make anyone look better.

• Generally not my thing, I wouldn't get one. Long script just seems meh, some well done colorful ones can be nice depending on what they are though

• Nothing more than a half sleeve on the arms, but can't be on both. She can't have too many tattoos to the point where I can't admire her beautiful skin.

• Don't really care for them. As long as the tattoo itself is vegan. I don't want to think of my significant other to be a walking graveyard of bones.

• As long as it's not stupid meaningless chocken scratch done in their cousins basement, I love em!