Girls, how long does it take you to do your makeup?

1. for the everyday/natural look

2. for the casual-formal event

3. for the very formal event.

i remember reading some ridiculous times lol. 2 hours on makeup alone? so id say I'm pretty quick with my makeup:P

all in all, i wear minimal makeup like once or twice a week. i dont mind myself without it, but as for me:

the natural look- about 5-10mins
[eyeliner, bronzer and lipstick]

the casual-formal event- probably 15mins.
same as above, added with mascara and eyeshadow.

the formal event- 20-30mins.
all that^, added with all the skin perfecting crap, like concealer, foundation and primer. thank goodness i do this one like 5 times a year.

hbu lovely ladies? :)

0|0
21|4

Most Helpful Girl

• natural: 10-15
    casual-formal: same
    formal: pretty much same.

I already use all sorts of makeup for my natural look: concealer, powder, blush, eyebrow powder, mascara, eyeliner, brown eyeshadow, and lipbalm.

There's not much you can do to make me look fancier lol my face is such a difficult canvas, my friend actually invited me for a sleepover so that she could try to make me up, she sees my face as a challenge XD The only thing I can (attempt to) do to look more fancy is doing my hair. And depends on how successful or miserable my efforts are, my prep time could take from 5 minutes longer to an hour longer lol

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• The optimal time for makeup is obviously 0 seconds, especially taking into consideration that showering takes a while and stuff, and especially hair drying or so I have heard.

0|0
    0|0
    • hmm well id b a little concerned if it was more than 0 sec
      eh I'm pretty quick with all that too. well showering.. sometimes takes awhile 0:)

• Takes me about 15 minutes to put on my make up... o wait you said girls... well this is awkward! :D

2|1
    0|0
  • ah, I wish women didn't wear this stuff :)

0|0
    0|1
    • i dont like it myself, but sometimes i feel like i wanna b all glammed up hehe.
      great to hear that from a guy tho:)

• Your times are impressive usually take most gals I know way longer to get ready.

0|0
    0|0
    • well thanks lol, yeah I'm usually not so bothered with it.

• That's good i think the get ready times of some girls are what drive a lot of guys crazy because we are usually done first.

What Girls Said 20

• the natural look=sunscreen+thin layer of powder+kohl pencil+lipbalm
    the casual formal event=sunscreen+powder+kohl pencil+mascara+blush+bright colored lipstick+nude eyeshadow
    the formal even=sunscreen (if during the day)/or a moisturizing lotion+powder/bb cream+concealer+kohl pencil+mascara+eyeshadow+eyeliner+blush+nice lipstick

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. If I do it super quickly, then 5 minutes. If I take my time, 10 minutes. I use a very light foundation, some concealer, and mascara. I also fill in my eyebrows.
    2. Same as above, but I also use some primer, eye shadow (smokey, brown to light brown and beige as colors) and powder. This usually takes around 15-20 minutes depending on if I'm in a hurry, and if I mess up haha.
    3. Exactly the same as number 2. I don't feel the need to put any more makeup on.

0|0
    0|0
    • nice=] sounds nice and simple, i like it.
      yeah tbh me neither, i hate overdoing it, no matter the occasion

• Thank you, and yeah! I guess I could add some bronzer and eyeliner, but it would be really unnecessary. It would just take even more time, and I don't like feeling like I'm wearing a mask haha.

• 1. 3-4 minutes
    2. 10 minutes
    3. 15-20 I guess.

0|1
    0|0
  • My fresh face has moisturizer with sunscreen on it-
    my natural look takes 2-5 minutes
    [eyeliner]
    casual-formal event takes 15-20 minutes
    [eyeliner, fake lashes, lip stain]
    formal event 30 minutes
    [eyeliner, fake lashes, lip stain, primer, concealer/foundation stick]

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. 7 minutes (I've timed it once). I do BB-cream, concealer, mascara, stuff to fill in my eyebrows and a little bit of lipstick.
    2. 10 minutes. The same thing but with some brown eyeshadow
    3. 15 minutes. Same thing but with some liquid eyeliner and eyeshadow.

0|0
    0|0
  • About 10 minutes or sometimes less...

If I'm going out then it's 25 minutes. xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Two minutes if I'm putting on a bit of mascara and curling my lashes (that's as far as my 'casual' goes)
    five minutes if I'm putting on a but of eyeshadow, eyeliner and lipstick...
    Ten to fifteen minutes if I'm putting on foundation and liquid liner as well... only for fancy dress usually!

0|1
    0|0
  • 10-15 sec for natural- apply Chapstick
    30-45 seconds for casual-formal apply Chapstick and Vaseline (eyes)
    30-45 seconds for formal- apply Vaseline (lips) and mascara.
    (Vaseline softens your lips and gives them the shiny look and it helps reduce bags/swelling on the eyes, and makes it look like you are wearing mascara)

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally spend about a half hour on my makeup, regardless of what its for. But thats if im taking my time, making it perfect, etc. If I really need to be somewhere, I can do it in 5 minutes,

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. 15 minutes
    2. 30 minutes
    3. An hour

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. for the everyday/natural look: About 15 min.

2. for the casual-formal event: Between 20-30 min.

3. for the very formal event: Around 30 min.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural: no more than ten
    Casual-Formal: 15-20
    very formal-any where between 20 to 45 minutes depending on the makeup style I'm going for.

1|1
    0|0
  • 1)15
    2) 20
    3) 25-30

0|0
    0|0
  • No time at all I wear very little if any makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • like 15 minutes
    - mascara and lip tint

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont wear make up, so i dont spend any time at all on it =)

0|0
    0|0
  • 1.) about 20 minutes give or take
    2.) literally only 5 more minutes
    3.) same as casual formal

0|0
    0|0
  • For all events around 15 minutes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Less than 10 minutes or 7 mins :)

0|0