What do you girls think about this hairstyle of making your ponytail appear longer?

I just came across this trick yesterday and i think its the neatest thing ever! i tried it in my own hair and it actually makes a difference without adding extensions or fake hair. How many of you would try this or have before?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrVYfKe5HN8

• No, i would not try this...
  • Yes i would try it, it looks awesome!

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure... sounds cute...
    But I have straight hair and it would be very noticeable and wouldn't look great on my extremely straight hair. O. o

• Many people have said it works better with curly hair but can also with straight hair too. So if one doesn't work, try doing your hair that way and then curling the ponytail :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Genius. Just genius lmao.

• Its a neat idea, but I'm curious to see the side view. I think it would be pretty noticeable that there are two separate ponytails

• Yeah it would be pretty noticeable if your hair isn't really thick enough, and i've seen a lot of videos where girls will pin down the sides of the top pony tail so the second one would not be visible when you move your head and that's what i would do :)

• I have extremely thick hair, but its pretty straight so I think it would be noticeable on me. Pinning down the sides of the side pony is a clever idea, I might give that a try and see how it turns out

• Ooo, that's pretty neat.. I would try it if I thought about it while playing in my hair. Though, I'm not on that level of "omg I need to try this now!!" lol

• That's pretty cool. When I grow out my hair more, I'll definitely try it.

• Freaking awesome!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH AHH!!