Do you find the top I'm wearing in my picture slutty?

Okay so I had a argument with a man because he thinks men should be allowed to talk Pervy to me because of my top. Personally I don't think this top is slutty at all. Also I was wearing this to the club not to just walk around in public.

Just to add I don't want any abuse I just want to no wether you think this top is slutty. I'm not a slut far from. I just want to see if this top sends wrong message?
Also uk have different dress sence to England

Most Helpful Guy

• Finally a hot woman in the UK showing herself off. UK for the win! Awesome pic ;)

What Guys Said 13

• Given your obvious size.. even if you do cover up or change clothing it'll still be the center of attention. Slutty no, more like distracting.

• There is never an excuse for a guy to talk pervy to you. Shame on the people who are calling you sluty!

You look great, though you would be perfect if you stopped making a duck face and instead smile. Smiles are hot, duck faces are not.

• He'd talk like that to someone no matter what they were wearing. If you like it, wear it.

• its a bit uhhh... revealing and a tad trashy.
    How about something with a bit of class eh?

• It's not just the top it's the whole package, Pam Anderson meets Amy wine house. Aka. Scarry slut

• It is not slutty... but ur boobs are hot... nice shape

• this dress is not common in a club, actually standing out of the crowd + giving a look for your boobs is kinda obvious that you going to hear pervy comments. those blown up lips tho, they going to explode

• Damn, those are some massive boobs!

So what were you talking about?

• It's a bit much if it's a first date.
    If you want a man to stare at your boobs wear that, but wear a top that your comfortable in.

• It wasn't for first date , some random man said this to me because he heard loads of men talking about me in a dirty way and I was moaning about it. I was in was in club

• I think it's better to wear other clothes just to avoid you are sending wrong messages!!

• No picture now.

• might be the look on your face or did you fart

• Then you probably shouldn't be using it as your profile picture, if it was for the club

Did the men in the club, talk to you in a dirty way? (do you think it was the shirt that did it) or do you think it was your behavior.

• I didn't use it as my profle picture I'm taking about a man outside

• And I never act slutty when I'm out far from

• Then they probably don't have a right to. Remember, it's not what you're wearing, it's how you're acting, in WHAT you're wearing

What Girls Said 9

• Your top would be considered a little revealing because you can see your bra through it, so maybe that's why that guy was talking to you like that, but he still shouldn't have commented on it. That said, if you feel comfortable and like the shirt, then you should wear it. Always dress to make yourself happy.

• it shouldn't be worn with a black bra and i'd wear a cami under it if I was wearing it during the day time but other than that its reallie cute whered u get it?

• I'm not sure if it's slutty... don't know how a clothing item can be slutty. It IS distasteful, though.

• It is a little slutty considering everything is on the show - nothing is covered up -so for some men that's like a free pass

• i do not think it is, and he is a meanie. people do not have the right to be sexual to you no matter what you wear

• omg you remind me of Bayonetta, well kind of X) I don't see why they are allowed to verbally harass girls regardless of how they are dressed. He's a complete dick if he believes he can.

i439.photobucket.com/.../1255068924477.gif

• Isn't your top kind of style they have in the uk right now? Well, your whole style of dress the picture seems to be. But yeah, it looks slutty my original statement ^above^ still stands. I guess this is taking it to the next level, but it's like the whole, I should be able to walk around naked and not deserve to be raped think. Of course it is true, but there are the wild card douche bags and psychos that simply don't give a fuck.

• Looks trashy, especially combined with the duckface.. That doesn't give men allowance, to be pervy to you though, but it's not exactly classy.

• No. But i think you are slutty.

• Well you're bra is showing, and you look like one of those artificial sex dolls... no offence.