Ways to get rid of strech marks?

If it makes any difference there are two on my thighs (one on each) like a billion on my butt and maybe two on each of my boobs.

I just don't like that they are red and just stand out!

Home remedies? Creams? Anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a weight problem and had some stretch marks. I was recommended cocoa butter found at pretty much any store. They sell it specifically to remove stretch marks. Give it a shot. You can easily find it at Walmart or Walgreens for pretty cheap. I hope this helped.

• Hmm, I think I will. How long does it usually take to work?

• I think it can be noticable within a month. It has some directions on it if you get the right brand. I applied two-three times a day with good results within a month

• Sounds good. thanks.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Okay well I use bio oil, it works GREAT! My stretch marks have become lighter and lighter every time I use it!

• Try using castor oil a few times a day. You should see some results in a few weeks. But I'm not completely sure given the fact that you have RED stretch marks. I'm not white so I don't know how castor oil will work out for you.

• I have really tan skin so my stretch marks are like white/ goldenish what should I use?

• Cocoa butter!

• they usually start out red but they will lighten up and coco butter worked to lighten mine

• retin-a