What do you do in your spare time?

what do you like to do when you're free?

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• -play online games

-Facebook

-go on here

-clean

-eat

-sleep

-work

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• -Sleep

-Go for a run

-Friends

-Go to a club

-Movies (if anything good is out)

-Hang with my girl, if I have one at the time

1|0
    0|0
  • reading (1-2 books a week)

exercise

writing

sketching/drawing

hang out with friends

movies.

girls ask guys

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I like to work out, eat food. I like to play video games and watch TV. I really enjoy sports, like american football and basketball. I'm trying to learn how to do a handstand, and how to play the piano. I also want to learn how to swim using different strokes, as well as increase my swimming endurance. I enjoy going out on walks on trails around the city. Whenever I can find an odd job to make some money, I do that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Write, listen to music, exercise, and the occasional beer and karaoke.

0|0
    0|0
  • Play chess

Answer on here

Play games

Hang out with friends

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• This list is going to get a bit long! Lols. But, here goes nothing! ^.^ I read novels or manga, write my own stories, draw, daydream about living in a more romantic and elegant time period, take long walks, admire the flowers whenever they are in bloom, listen to music, exercise, play video games, watch anime, do tarot readings, go on this site, shop, spend time with or talk to my friends, cook or bake something, clean, spend time with my family, get my nails and hair done, experiment with different ways to put on my make up, take personality quizzes, read stories about the occult and spirits, take a nice, long bubble bath, do a facial, try to become friends with this one stray cat, try to learn Japanese, and soon I'll be trying out selling Mary Kay cosmetics. ^-^ Anything to keep myself busy, pretty much.

0|0
    0|0
  • hang out with my friends, go on Facebook, gsg, read a book, party!

0|0
    0|0
  • surf the internet, smoke weed, listen to music

0|0
    0|0
  • I go on the internet, listen to music, read. Ya know boring things.

0|0
    0|0