What are your opinion on tattoos and facial piercings?

I'm just curious to know what your opinion is, since I am a tattooed girl. I have 13 pieces, a nose ring and a dermal.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I don't mind them at all. Sometimes tatted up girls are really sexy. It depends on the girl if she could pull the look off.

• Never liked them. At all. With the minor exception of small tattoos that aren't on your face (E. g: My eldest sister has the Horcruxes from Harry Potter between her shoulder blades)

• I honestly do not like them.

What Girls Said 2

• i like tats but not too much. hate facial piercings. i think theyre a tad trashy. ears and belly piercing are the only ones id ever do.

• I'm neither pierced nor tattooed, but I like seeing them on some people. My opinion is that it is not for everybody. Some people just follow fashion trends that don't suit them. For example, in my country now everybody's getting tattoos and piercings but most of them look ridiculous to me. If you can support it then do it. If you are a pussy who just wants to show off, then better stay away