Thigh high socks, sexy or slutty?

I love thigh high socks, I always have and always will. but I just want to know if you think they're cool for daily appearl. lik this :

1) the pic on the left
4.bp.blogspot.com/.../1-1.jpg

2)media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...bc6d15e6be25.jpg

When you say school do you mean like high school or college

Most Helpful Guy

• Slutty? Not quite sure how that works out. They can be sexy, and they can be cute (think anime - altho for some people that's sexy, too), and they can just be something someone's wearing.

What Guys Said 17

• Very cute, very sexy naughty school girl look. Becomes slutty with a very short skirt.

• Only hot girls can pull them off.

It's cool if you rock them daily as long as you aren't going to school or work.

• Sexy as long as your other clothing doesn't look slutty, or it'll look like an extra clothingpiece to make you look slutty. The girl in the pic is everything but slutty.

• You need to have the right body for them. However, I am more into knee-high socks.

• I think they're cute :)

• I prefer the first picture/right. It depends on you as well which fits you more. If you have thick legs never wear these socks

• I think they are make the girls look more cute and more sexy at the same time.

• Sexy, but I get the feeling it's something not everyone can really pull off.

• Lol she looks like that dude from jeepers creepers.

Avoid those dumb shoes and you'd look sexy with em as long as you are sexy without em too. They would just add in more sexy if you know what I am sayin lol

• It's sexy and not slutty.

• They are seriously stylish. I like them.

• Anything thigh high is hot. Socks. Stockings. Boots. Love it.

• Yes very sexy, love them

• Sexy, especially with a short skirt or tight skirt where you see the top of the thigh highs when walking or bending over

• You'd get in trouble in high school for that. Depends how you wear it for college (it's allowed but depends on what you're doing with them)

• They are sexy as hell. I lovit!

• Slutty if you're pairing them with such a short skirt. How do you even bend over to tie your shoe or pick something up without exposing yourself? Or is that the point?

• I'm mostly referring to the second photo, but the first one is borderline.

• You don't really bend over in a skirt you crouch down. or you wear short. Or if your like me don't wear shoes with laces

What Girls Said 7

• i love them too but... idk, i don't think it's really appropriate. For thigh highs to "work," your skirt has to be super short, like on those girls. Their skirts are ending right under their asses it seems. Toooo short.

• it's cute. I don't see how theyd be slutty because theyre actually covering skin

• I love them too and they dont look slutty on those girls. Just make sure to cover everything else up as much as possible. It looks great!

• They usually look pretty cute when you pull it off right.

• I love them. I have quite a few myself.

• Not everyone can pull it off it either looks amazing or really awful..

• I think it's hot but not everyone can pull it off and make it look cute