Curling hair for school?

I can't decide if I should curl my hair for the first day of school… they would be loose curls, but I just don't know. I'll probably end up straightening it like I always do.
Just wondering, generally, would loosely curled hair look cute on the first day of school? Or would I look like I'm trying too hard?

• Yes
  • No
  • Doesn't matter
Okay you can all stop replying lol, I ended up just straightening my hair, thanks for your opinions everyone!

Most Helpful Girl

• Do what makes you feel confident, if you feel confident enough to do "something new" the first day go and curl your hair, if you feel more comfortable with the usual then do so.
    Because first day of school is already awkward, so you should feel comfortable with your appearance and confident about it! :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• You wouldn't look lke you are trying to hard, im prob gonna, i mean why not i haven't seen everyone else in soo long so might as well look good.. Usually I straighten mine too

• It would look really cute. That first day of school is a first impression day. Sort of like you're saying "I'm back!" and you want to feel confident. Do whatever makes you comfortable, confident, and happy. The only reason I chose "No" is because my hair is already curly, and I didn't read the description first. Sorry :/

• Sounds cute.
    Curly hair - more volume. =)

• Yes, but you should stop using heat to your hair, it will be damaged.

• Once you start curling it, and you stop, the new people will be like whaaaaa?
    Why don't you just leave it be naturally?
    Mine's curly but i braid it :P

• Omg you guys do know this question was days ago. Lol XD. But I also curled my hair for the first day and got many compliments. :)

• Switch it up straight hair gets boring after awhile. I like curl my hair too.

• Just do you girl