The #VMAs are on, anyone tuning in?

I usually don't like award shows 'nor do I care to watch them. I'm only looking forward to Beyonce performing and that's it. LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, music anywhere near the charts sucks 99% of the time... Most the music I like is hard to find, which is kind of sad when talentless no ones are multi-millionaires.

What Guys Said 9

• I'm a huge Maroon 5 fan so it would be cool to see them. But... football is on and I'm forbidden to change the channel. I jus can't disappoint football.

• i can't find my remote control... so sadly im watchin it

• Nope, not interested.

• no I did not watch vma show that is allwhat that so called award show is nothing but high class sluts and whores their music sucks and so does the vma and so does top 40 rap and hip hop all suck

• No I'm doing college homework.

• No, I have no interest in them.

• No it's always so horrible. I would only want to see maroon 5

• i'm here because nicki minaj booty too good, even if it may be fake <.<

• Only fools would watch that garbage

• I wonder what kind of fool I am since I'm only tuning in for one performance lol

• Anyone who watches the VMA's doesn't understand what real music is. smh

• I agree LOL
      That was my first time watching since I was younger
      Geeeeezus anon cut me some slack here lol

What Girls Said 7

• I didn't watch the VMA'S. I used to watch it. Now I find it annoying and non sense. Plus, they don't make real music.

• I tried and failed to see it online :(
    Are you watching it online?

• I didn't even realize it was on. Lol.

• I probably will watch to see if the performances are better than last years. I usually just watch the performances but if they start off bad or don't improve within the first 30 seconds then I change it to something else.

• Haha IKR! Everyone just wants to be on the news & be talked about good or bad, damn popularity contest that's all it is but millions of us tune in. Others take it literal and up the butt though xD I'm not that crazy about who wins and stuff.

• Not tuning in.

• I wish.

• I'm not because 1D didnt get nominated. :'(