Women- why do people think it's slutty to dress in mini skirts, tight little top and high heels without panties?

Why is it slutty if a woman wants to dress in mini skirts, tight little top and high heels without panties?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's fine, just do you. As long a your comfy and dress like that for you, then go for it

• I agree completely. Dress how ever you like and feel comfortable

• He's actually really cool about it. We trust each other and he knows that I wouldn't cheat on him, and I won't either, I love him very very much. He's just one of those guys who is really laid back and dosn't worry unless he has a reason to.

• Sounds like you have the perfec. Im happy for you. I always respect relationships

What Girls Said 9

• err the fact that she isn't wearing a panty with mini skirt and high heels makes her have a slutty look

• because prostitutes dress like that.
    those revealing clothes are suited for people who are flaunting their body around to sell it.

• Yeah i agree to a point but also believe that women should dress how they please without being judged

• I agree too, but that's not going to happen.
      Assumptions are just made to how people are dressed like.
      Say I see a girl dress in a mini skirt, tight little top and high heels without panties.
      I'd come to different conclusions as to why she's dressed like that.
      She's dressed in a mini skirt and a tight little top because: she likes to flaunt her goodies, or her body tends overheats and needs to, etc.
      She's wearing high heels because: she likes to; it's her first time trying them out; she has long sexy legs and like to attract,, etc.
      She's not wearing panties because: Something made the panties she was wearing unwearable; she's being mentally abused by an old creepy rapist; she's doing it for her boyfriend; she wants random guys to glance over, etc.

But because sexual stuff is in our faces all the time, and we see girls dressed similar to that to act like slutty hoes, we assume she's wearing those because it seems likely she's a hoe.

• I completely agree with you opinion owner. You have a lot of valuable points and that actually make sense of why a woman would dress like this.

• Um because it looks easy and basically gives people a show

• Very true. I like those shows but only when im in private not public

• I would do this to turn my man off as long as you can't tell im not wearing anything underneath. Just for my man to know

• Why would you do that to turn him off? If I was him it would turn me on

• sorry, to turn him on* my phone "autocorrected" that one

• Oh haha I would love to have a woman who would dress like this just to turn me on

• uhhh cause thats a slutty thing to wear especially in public

• Why judge someone by the way they dress? I feel like women should dress however they loke without being judged

• Im actually attacked to women who take pride in themselves and how they dress

• Because dressing like that screams that you are desperate for ANY kind of attention and/or are a prostitute, or have the same motives as a hooker. That is like asking Why does Courtney Stodden get so many p*rn offers?

• True. And I like p*rn at times lol but would never do it for a living

• Because some who's waiting at a corner would wear something like that, if i saw a women wearing that, it would be the same as seeing a man wearing tight pants, with no boxers, and having his dick sticking off to the side, shirtless. They would look like something from some kind of p*rno lol, it's okay in the bedroom but not outside..

• I totally agree. Things like this should be something done in private not public.

• Because she needs to get attention by being sexy instead of getting male attention because she's an awesome person.
    I don't know why girls get flattered when they get attention while they're half naked, like literally any girl, even ugly ones will get attention if they're half naked. Girls with more to offer than just their body will impress guys even if every inch of their body is covered.

• I agree completely. I mean I dress nice and get a lot of women to look at me bit im fully dressed. I guess its Just the way life is. But I feel women should be able to dress how they please and if they want to show off their body that's their choice what their style is comfortable with them

• That's why they say it's slutty. There are different ways to attract guys, there is your personality, or your sexuality. If you're only getting guys because of something sexual, rather than who you are, it's slutty. It's no different to slutty guys who send dick picks around the place, like they can only attract women for sexual things, because they are such a crappy person or something.
      If all you offer up is sex or being sexy so guys only look at you sexually, you're a slut. If all you have to show off about is your body, not your mind, you're a slut.
      This applies to men to though, it's not only women who are slutty sometimes.

• Exactly. I find im more attracted to women's personality then looks

• Because she's showing off everything she has.

The only reason to not wear any underwear is to get laid. They have enough types of underwear and lingerie that there is something for every outfit no matter how tight fitting.

• I completely agree with you. But society shouldn't judge a woman cause of how they choose to dress.

• I miss read it because I'm tired and stressed and my brain omitted all the words with typos because it couldn't recognize it. Not jumping at you, that's just what happened

• Thank you. I fully understand how that feels. Its all good. Sleep deprivation has a way to make things different then they are. Hope you get some good sleep and have a amazing day

What Guys Said 6

• Because they dress like that to attract sexual attention, whether that be to find casual sex or to get suckers to buy them free drinks and shit. That's slutty behaviour.

As for judging people on how they dress, whenwe first meet someone all we have to go on is how they look, abd people will always judge, even the ones who say they don't. Sure sometimes people. might judge wrong but usually you can tell the. kind. of. person they areby how they dress.

• You can't be serious this must be a rhetorical question.

• wearing a miniskirt is no different than a man wearing swimming trunks or shorts. theyre basically the exact same thing

• 0|0
  • I personally see nothing wrong it. Be yourself stick your chest out and be proud. Dress how you want if your comfortable that way.

• Because p*rn ruined the image