Sorry but can someone explain why people call my pictures slutty when I wear tops to my neck?

Why do people call my pictures slutty when wear clothes that show nothing , they also say that my clothes are revealing when I don't even show nothing.

I have had enough of people saying I dress like a slut , I don't dress like a slut I wear the same amount of clothes as other people or more so I don't get why people are constantly calling me a slag ! I don't sleep around I never have bfs ,
I hardly even speak to men I'm just so fed up of it now !

Most Helpful Girl

• Revealing doesn't necessarily mean skin baring. Your top is very tight and shows the shape of your breasts. The duck face has a bad reputation for being trashy/tacky. The lowered specs give off that p*rno teacher-student roleplay vibe.

I'm just answering your question though. I don't see why its anyones business.

What Guys Said 3

• you are very attractive. not only your by your tight dress which tells about body details but also your eyes that are telling... then when adding the sweet duck face... SO... girls become jealous and guys are being charmed... finally you are telling "I don't sleep around I never have bfs" ... instead of saying we are charmed we are jealous their reaction came like that.

• Maybe they are to tight? or maybe they are just jealous?

• I'm guessing that these are all females saying these things.

• Nope men and women , men are very nasty to me. They call me ugly a lot and tell me the girls I'm out with are prettier this happens a lot. And women call me a slut and insult my looks a lot too. If I go to sit near them they move away or tell me I can't sit there and so on. I got into a massive fight because of this the other day ! She got her bf on me and he tried to punch me , luckily there was men around me that stuck up for me.

• Don't change who you are , and forget others that put you down. I use to get hassled at school , I don't know why same as you people were just mean for no reason but I made real friends only a few but at least they were trust worthy and loyal. Forget those people become happy with yourself and what they say and do won;t matter. Yes easier said than done. But they put you don't to make you sad don't let them win you're better than that. Continue to be yourself you're a better person than them you have a good heart others with good hearts will see that. Do you have a cat if so stroking your cat can help when you're sad or depressed sounds strange yes but it's true proven infact. GO TEAM CAT LOL

• Thank you for your help :)) xx

What Girls Said 7

• u need to develop a thicker skin. people are gonna hate on you, that's life

• you're not wearing revealing clothes babe... don't care about them

• In truth, they got sexually aroused by your pictures lol, it's your fault.

• maybe they are jealous. plus, when a girl has a nice body whatever she wears seems nice and attractive. in my opinion, just be yourself and dont try to please others;)

• they are jealous

• Don't care about those people. Hardly do give a damn to them. Probably you're just better than them and they are jealous of you. That's why they are trying to put you down. Don't worry jealous people are always bitchy. :)

• You have that provocative look, no matter what you wear you will always look uhmmm provocative :D