Guys, what do you think it feels like to wear a bra?

The detail is in the question... I am very curious about your answers!

My bra gives me scars. big scars.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it feels like as if one is wearing a bullet proof vest !!!

What Guys Said 9

• I always wondered and wanna try wearing one just out of interest. But I need to find something I could use as fake boobs. I'm obviously flat-chested since I'm a man and wearing a bra on a flat chest must feel different compared to grown boobs. Anyway, when I imagine wearing them I think the straps must be very annoying and uncomfortable especially when moving around.

• Of the top 50 priorities in my life, this is number 51. Why would any guy care? 😗
    (Unless of course he's considering being a cross dresser!)

• I`m already glad that I know the 2 sizes for my pants.
    I think it would be very annoying at times and usefull at other times such as sports.
    It`s also an added accesorry to spicing things up in the bed or to get male attention (our eyes sometimes drift away towards the floor instead of aiming at the other girls eyes).

• Probably similar to the tight fit shirts I wear. Tight and supportive, but still allowing free motion.

• I imagine it's not unlike wearing a snug pair of briefs, but around your chest instead of your crotch.

If your bra gives you scars, you're probably wearing the wrong size.

• nope, I am wearing the correct size, I go to a special bra store milessssssssss away where the bras are $70 and professionals fit me. I just have big boobs... (32HH) my body can't support them anymore lol

• It would probably be annoying and uncomfortable a lot of the time and especially bad if I got scars like you. Then there's all the sizing and fitting to worry about. I imagine I'd get used to it but I wouldn't necessarily like it.

• Like wearing underwear on your chest

• sh*t, I've never thought 'bout that :/
    Im gonna use one then I answer ya. must be interesting :D

• If your bra gives you scares because your boobs are too big have you thought about getting a breast reduction? I would think it would feel like a tight wife beater that is made for a 3 year old.

• scars*

• oh yeah, I am getting one. a am 100% sure I want one and need one lol

• I wouldn't want boobs that big if I was a girl haha. So, I don't blame you.

What Girls Said 1

• They feel good and enhance the beauty of the breasts - but they also have downsides - they can be really uncomfortable

• my bra makes me bleed and gives me scars. and I switched to German bras, $60 per bra. and my boobs are too heavy to support

• I do, I wear 32HH... my boobs are just too big for my body to support now

• Wow I don't know what to say :\