Guys, do you like it better when a girl plays up her lips or her eyes (with makeup)?

• Eyes
    57% (8)67% (4)60% (12)Vote
  • Lips
    43% (6)33% (2)40% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. I really like girls lips and eyes, but it depends on how they do the make up, and how their eyes/lips look. I prefer lips out of those two examples

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• It depends on what makeup she uses but I pay more attention to the eyes. Just don't put too much on.

0|0
    0|0
  • strong colours on the lips are a bit risky and picture 2 only just pulls it off. Emphasis on eyes is better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer eyes, because with cetain makeup it can really bring out the color in a womens eyes and make them pop. I may be biased here but eyes are just my thing. Its what you notice first in a woman :3

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes for sure. IMO, bright eyes that draw attention and blend well with the rest of the face are extremely beautiful, but also very rare naturally, hence the need for makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont lke how girls look with makeup.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think they (most of them) like eyes to be played up more - because then they don't have a huge sense of makeup on a girl's face, while if she's only wearing lipstick (doesn't matter if she's not wearing even a tinted moisturizer) they'll see it as much more makeup than if she's wearing a lot, but on her eyes.
    Strange, but true.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its cute but thats just a personal opinon

0|0
    0|0