Men and women, what's your opinion?

I always have wondered what men like most about women? What's most attractive to them? And do they like skinny? Thick? Toned? Tan? Blue eyes? And girls what's ur opinion on what men look for in women?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like women who are confident but submissive, strong but vulnerable. I like women who like men and don't have the bad attitude toward them that so many women seem to have today. I love women who are not embarrassed to be women. I prefer loving, affectionate women who are more interested in relationship and family than career. I love a woman who is a lady on the street and a freak in the sheets, who embraces her sexuality and isn't afraid to get rough and dirty.

Physically, I don't have a lot of requirements other than being in good health and decent shape. I'm not partial to any particular hair or eye color. I find beautiful women in all shapes and colors.

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on the women.

• brains and i dont want someone to be a twig. as long as they have those two things i am fine.

• I think it's easier here to respond with what I find NOT attractive: Obese girls, too much tatoos, piercings, tan, manly jaw.

• I think most of us don't have a favourite type of girl... I may be wrong but as for me, I like a funny, intelligent and WELL treated girl. I don't usually like fat women because it shows that they don't care about themselves. If they wouldn't care about themselves, why would they care about me?
    Self-respect is important too. Those girls who walk around with shorts that look like pants and a top that just covers her nipples, are good for one night, but never for one life.

What Girls Said 2

• Everyone has different opinions of attraction. Heck if we all had the same taste we would all go after the same type! I guess when I look at myself to feel attractive I like to be toned, long thick hair, little to no make up (naturally beautiful), and a straight white smile.

• Everyone has different preference to one person someone could be beautiful and to another they could be considered ugly. I think guys usually go for girls who are thin toned curvy but not over doing it some guys like sticks for girls but some think this gross. Some even have preferences on hair color but seriously everyone's preference is different.