What do you guys think of a girl wearing a lace miniskirt that barely covers the bottom of her ass when she's at a club or party?

I modeled one for my boyfriend today but I'm not sure about it though. I wear thongs most of the time but have never gone with a skirt this small before, opinions please!

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally. . . it makes me really uncomfortable. It's distracting, and showing everything you own off to any stranger with eyes is just not right, imo. Also, if you don't want sexual attention from guys at the club, don't wear it, just don't. If you don't mind sexual attention from strangers though, then hey, it's your body. . .

What Guys Said 9

• If she's attractive, then I wouldn't be able to stop thinking about how much I want to bend her over the nearest table and ram her hard until she squeals. I literally wouldn't be able to take my eyes off her and would be peeking not so subtle glances whenever I could.

If this sounds like the attention you want then all the power to you. If not, then rethink your approach.

• Um.. I'm not really into that kind of fashion on girls. I firmly believe that girls should dress however they want in whatever way makes them feel good but I don't really find that desirable.

• It's hot, but going to attract attention your boyfriend won't appreciate (from the other guys, not you).

That said, if you're comfortable knowing you're virtually guaranteed to show some upskirt go for it.

• Maybe she wants to go home with someone, maybe she's a attention whore looking to score as many free drinks as she can.

• I agree with FlyingTurtle. Of course I think it looks great (I'm a guy!) but if you don't want the sexual attention from the guys then maybe it's something to avoid

• Come on, give up the pic.

• Sounds very racy, you might want to change for your bf. If you have a stock photo from online and message me I can give you a better judgement

• Damnb. Bonereffic... only, if she is hot and have awesome ass or I dont really notice it lol

• i think this girl is looking for more than love

What Girls Said 2

• if u look good and feel confident in it, wear it. obviously its gonna be sexy but who cares what people think?

• She's an easy fuck... not trying to be mean or anything, but mini skirts allow a lot of action. I'd personally only hook up with chicks wearing them.

• I know your not :) It's going to be staying in the closet for a good while.

• If you're with your boyfriend you should wear it, because other guys won't bother you :D I only wear that kind of stuff with him lol

• Agreed !!