I love this Japanese style outfit, but would it be too warm?

I'm absolutely in love with this look. Honestly, what is the warmest temperature that you would consider wearing this? Thanks :)

unbadger.tumblr.com/.../lemarietfemme-mori-kei-style-with-yama-kei

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never wear that. Looks like homeless/gypsy style...

But wearing this in November would be good - here... It's never really cold here, which is a shame.

• Ah so what temperature would that be? What's the highest temp that would work with this, I happen to love the look :)

• If you're colder by nature than you can go with 15C... =)

• Oh! Thank you! ^-^

What Guys Said 3

• It would be late septermber - October garb where I live. Not remotely warm enough for winter.

• Kind if reminds of a hobo outfit with all the different colors and patterns. As far as weather goes. I would think late autumn at the earliest.

• It must be cold in Japan. Anymore layers on that girl, she'll fall over from the weight

What Girls Said 4

• This is a trick question, I would not consider wearing this.

(Fall/winter depending on where you live)

• You could wear it in Autumn - its not always warm in this season

• The warmest I would consider is like 60F

• Thanks so much for your reply! What do you think of the outfit by the way?

• It is not my style... I would not wear it. But I think that people should wear what they like so if you like it go for it!

• There are a lot of layers and it looks pretty warm, so I would wear it in the winter.

• Most people say 60F/15C as about reasonable. Think that will work?