Do you have an Instagram? Why or why not?

It's great to see all my friends' and followers' selfies and maybe pick up some selfie poses from some other users. Can like your friends' pictures and get likes on your own, as well as comments. Great way to share some personal pictures of things that interest you, or what you're wearing that day, etc.
Why do you or don't you use it?
Follow me, @itssierra_xo and I'll follow back :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have one just to monitor my daughter's activity on hers.

What Guys Said 4

• I have one to share my photography with friends and family and to follow Jimmy Fallon and my friend Dana Carvey.

• I don't have one because I'm just not interested in it. Didn't catch my attention when it came out.

• I don't, I guess i'm too busy. I don't like to take pics, and keep up with trends so I don't think it would really fit me. Well I enjoy taking pics but not of myself. I'm not photogenic at all.

• If you want, I could email you some ways to help you get more photogenic. It's a lot easier than most people think :)

• 400 followers in a week. You mirin?

What Girls Said 2

• I've had one till 2 weeks ago and i decided to delete it. Its kinda silly and looking at all these beautiful people and their "perfect" lifes wasn't good for me :D

• they're only uploading the highlights of their day. you know the truth behind every life:)

• I agree with Bert, they're lives really aren't that exciting. I look back at pictures of me and my friend and think, "We must have been having so much fun!!" But then, I think back to the actual day and realize it was a normal day, and I fought with her about taking the picture in the first place haha

• Yeah, I know but still...

• I do, but mine is 90% travel related.