Do you think that celebrities that aren't talented should at least work on their looks... so we have something to look at?

Do you think that celebrities that aren't talented should ad least work on their looks... so we have something to look at? xD

Most Helpful Guy

• No, we need to have a cull of all these non-celebrities. If they start working on their looks then they will just end up being in the public eye for longer than necessary. Putting out work out dvds and makeover shows that dumb down tv even more than it is.

There is plenty of very attractive celebrities out there that have real talent so why settle for second rate crap.

sorry, just hate non-celebs

• I meant actors who really can't act or singers who really can't sing... o. O

• same diff, these people will then get jobs based on their looks and we will all have to suffer at their lack of talent. But I guess if I do have to watch some rubbish it will always go down better if they are hot. A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.

What Guys Said 1

• Be interesting to know which actors/resses you find to suck

• If I knew their names I think the list would be too long

• How can you have a list, if you don't even know their names

What Girls Said 1

• Truth is, SOMEONE finds them attractive somewhere.
    It's all subjective, as is whether or not someone is talented.
    So... yes and no? Haha!

• Kind of makes sense...

But being talented isn't subjective. O. o

• I think whether its a talent is subjective but whether they are talented is a open close case.

• Yep... agree.