Thoughts on piercings? Attractive or not? How much is too many?

What do you guys think about people with piercings? Does it automatically rule them out as a romantic interest? Or does it make them more attractive? How much is too many piercings? And if you like piercings, where do you like them best?

0|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

• No.. i hate and dislike thse stuffs with passion. I ain't going near u if u have dat stuff hanging in and out from ur nose :/ its juz not perrty..

0|1
    0|0
    • How about just multiple ear piercings?

• I think ear piercings is enough. Other than that, it isn't attractive to meh seeing piercings all over ur face. Piercings are label negatively in medias dont u see? Most or some people will view u negatively for dat reason..

What Guys Said 6

• I am only happy with earrings on ears. I am not into piercings anywhere else and not into tattoos either. I prefer regular skin exposed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Except for pierced ears (and maybe belly button piercings, I'm evolving on those) I don't think piercings are a good look for anyone. If I saw a girl with piercings through her lips, nose and over her eye I'd be scared off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love piercings and tattoos on a woman. I think they're sexy as hell.

Anywhere, really. I like girls with septum piercings, nipple piercings, all manner of ear, eyebrow, lip piercings. It's all good.

0|0
    0|0
  • No piercings please ! earring and nose rings are cool provided the piercings are small and look clean and healthy !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • im not a fan of piercings but I wouldn't rule out a potential relationship because of it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even like earrings lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.