How much hair is too much on a woman to guys?

America pressures women and young girls to shave and or wax regularly. Generally this means American men expect girls to have bald legs, armpits, and sometimes even arms. I know that in other countries it isn't as heavily regarded as it is in America. But I was wondering-are there American men that aren't bothered by dating "hairy" women? Guys-how much hair is too much?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that if it's easily noticeable then that is too much. A little bit of hair that does not grab attention is okay.

What Guys Said 2

• Except the head. Rest of the places should have as less as possible !!! and No comments on the Pubic hair by the way !!!

• It really depends on the person really. But for me, as harsh as it might sound, I don't like hairy legs, armpits and vaginas.

What Girls Said 1

• Lol I'm not a guy to get the "guys perspective" but I am in a relationship and he would rather I shave my legs but doesn't get crazy when I'm too lazy. Lol I trim up my bikini area but don't fully shave everything ( I feel like a child when I do and that's gross lol) he's never expressed that it's a big deal. Armpits are always shaved I don't know why but that's the only thing I find yucky if not shaved. I don't think guys honestly care as much as we think they do...