How much make up is too much?

I have bad acne in the middle of my forhead and I think it looks better covered up with a little make up. I don't cake it on I just put a little to stop the redness and I wear mascara to draw attention to my eyes instead of my acne. Is this to much makeup?

• Too much.
  • That's fine.
  • I don't like makeup at all I rather you wear none.
  • Makeup is a good thing. You can wear more if u want.

Most Helpful Guy

• Makeup is always classier when there is less. Just enough to bring attention to but not to outdo the eyes, cheeks and lips.

Less is more girls.

What Guys Said 5

• 3|2
    • As long as you don't look like him... your fine. Lol seri

• Darn that's how I was doing it. JK!! I apply mine more evenly. Lol jk again

• No that sounds just fine if you want an example of to much make up take a look at the no talent over auto tuned foul mouthed Nicki Minaj this woman looks like she has been gang banged by a box of crayola crayons

• I prefer a natural face. Also make up smears on things like my favorite shirt.

• i had acne my self but i treated with going to doctor, he gave me antibiotic, and that's all.. in 2 weeks i become fresh

P. S " check ur skin doctor..

• I don't like the concept of makeup, but what you're doing is perfectly fine.

What Girls Said 13

• Well... anyone who has acne and is trying to cover it up usually wears too much concealer and foundation... so yes, they usually wear too much makeup, but they feel they need to.
    You could have described it a bit better.
    Corrector could take care of all of this acne - no need for foundation.

• As far as they are concealed - you don't need to wear more makeup than that :)

• If you can't recognize yourself when you are done putting makeup on you may have used a touch to much. Or if people try to get you back to a circus.

• I don't wear makeup AT ALL but I guess its cool since you're tryna cover acne. I jus hope it doesn't turn you orange or pink like most of these girls. I do still wanna try mascara tho. But yea i dont go further than lip gloss.

• Personally I hate makeup but, a little to cover acne wouldn't hurt, just don't turn yourself like your dressed to go trick or treating

• There's nothing wrong at all with that. You're fine :)

• I don't wear make up at all even when i go out with my girl friends or or meeting up guys. Only when I have a occasions where i have to wear a pretty dress and doll up!

• I really don't understand the poll... the answers don't make sense. but I voted too much. I wear make up though

• Foundation is the worst thing for acne, all it does is clog your pores even more and cause more problems.

• what u do is fine, nothing too much

• You're fine, too much would be really bright eye shadow, with really pink blush, and really red lipstick. You don't have to use heavy make up just to conceal your acne, just use some foundation to cover it up.

• one thing to be aware of, make up makes the acne worse. acne on the forehead is not that bad, way better than on the face, and u can easily cover it with hair, like bang

• That is perfectly fine.