What color hair do you like your partner to have?

Open to both sexes. Also be specific and what length and why you like it that way.

Most Helpful Girl

• i love dark brown or brown on guys...i usually prefer short hair...but sometimes it a bit longer hair can suit some guys too like robert pattinson...i somehow love his messy do! lol...

and I usually don't like blonde hair...

What Girls Said 8

• i like dark brown or black hair on guys. I don't mind wavy or straight. I prefer short. I obviously look at his personality more so than hair

• www.girlsaskguys.com/fashion-style/q45821-hairrrrr

Wow! This gives an extra attractive for girls. As I have told, the main attractiveness for me of a long-haired girl is the psychological component of her pride about always having natural long hair, so if I had a long-haired girlfriend who prefer short hair on guys, she would be more attractive for me because of her pride about always having much longer hair than mine.

• short black hair, a little wavys always nice, I like a guy with thick hair, the kind you can grab onto :P

• Dark hair.Shaved head or very short.

• light brown to dark hair. I don't really dig blond hair.

• I don't care as long as he's a nice guy :)

• brown to dark colors, not too short, so can run with the fingers through them

• 1. dark brown

2. black

3. brown

4. dirty blonde

it really depends on whos wearing the hair for me to choose a specific length.

it doesn't really matter hair color or length to me anyway if the guy is cute ..hes cute no matter what hair color.

• Any colour as long as it's got that messy look ^_^ yum

What Guys Said 3

• I prefer black hair, more specifically black womens hair. I like the texture, and am content with any style she fancies other than braids. While braids look nice, they feel too much like rope.

• I don't have a girlfriend nowadays, but if I had it, in most cases, I would prefer her not to dye her hair and to have haicuts just for keeping more or less the same length. I hate seen noticeable changes in a girl's hair length.

My ideal hair color and length in a girl is brunette to her butt but if she doesn't look this way the first time I meet her, she won't be more attractive for me by changing it. For example, if a had a girlfriend who I met with blond hair to her shoulders, she would become less attractive for me if she grew it to her butt or she dyed her hair brunette, because the attractiveness of a brunette girl with her hair to her butt has a very important psychological component for me: her pride about her natural color and always having so long hair. Of course, I would find it a breakdown if she got a shorter haircut or dyed her hair.

There some few cases that I prefer her to dye her hair:
    - She has natural grey hair, or her natural color doesn't look good.
    - The dye-stuff she is using is not permanent and it doesn't damage her hair.
    - Her current hair color is not natural because he has dyed it before.
    The only reason I prefer girls not to dye their hair is the sorrow of losing the beauty of her natural hair color, but if I haven't seen it or it is not beautiful I will prefer her to often change to color in which she dye her hair (and try some fantasy colors) than dying it always to the same color.

In some cases I find it glamourous for her to dye her hair into many different colors, but I won't find glamourous if she has a noticeable change of her length. The only case I would prefer a girlfriend to cut her hair shorter is if it wasn't nice and healthy and I would never like a girlfriend to grow her hair longer.

• well I tend to like blonde hair but brunettes also do if for me , I'd prefer my girlfriend to have nice looking hair whatever that may be , blonde / brunette / dirty blonde its all good