Girls, what are your favorite clothes/outfits for the fall? Guys, what are your favorite things to see on a girl?

I'm looking to change my style a bit this year (I usually just wear yoga pants and a tee shirt/sweatshirt almost every day) so I was wondering what other people's favorite fall outfits were?

Also, do you have any suggestions of cute ideas for outfits to wear? (If it helps, I'm 5'6", thin, and fair skin)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• With your age group I think snickers with long socks that go below knees, short shorts
    White girl tshirt, maybe with a pink design on it. Breathable jacket with no selves over that. Cut hair to punk rock chick and everyone will think you to cute and hot

• For me skirts sexy tops or sexy dresses, definitely stockings and heels but classy not slutty, slutty for the bedroom class in company,

• skinny jeans or thight skirt with a loose t-shirt or a tender sweater :)

• High heels, Tank top or anything that shows skin up, Skinny jeans or just em short shorts. 👍

What Girls Said 4

• In Chicago I swear to God every girl wears: A northface jacket, leggings, and uggs.

My favorite fall wear is probably sweater dresses. Like so.

lghttp.17106.nexcesscdn.net/.../...arcoalwhite.jpg

• Haha yup, that's basically my entire wardrobe for fall/winter, and I'm so sick of it. And I love that dress!

• OMG! That dress is adorable!

• I think that a nice pair of combat boots are a must for fall, or boots in general. I have fallen in love with my black side zippered boots from Aldo. That paired with a comfy classic sweater, a scarf and skinny jeans. Or you can dress it up more depending on your day schedule.

If you ever are curious on fashion though, I recommend pinterest. com for visuals. :)

• Thank you!
      Whenever I look on pinterest, I get so overwhelmed by everything because I'll say "I want to wear that!" to almost every outfit haha. Then I somehow get distracted and find that I ended up looking for ideas to redecorate my room or something lol but I'll definitely look now!

• http://i59.tinypic.com/25rz5e1.jpg

It happens to the best of us lol.

• I agree with LittleSally. Depending on were you live though it couldn't hurt to go with a light jacket that has a fur coller. Same with the boots. I live in San Diego so fall here can be a little cool since I'm near the coast.

• I like to wear skinny jeans, an oversized sweater or top and some sneakers.

• I bought a lot of those for this year! I used to hate wearing jeans with a passion and would only wear them once a week (because my yogas/leggings were dirty lol) but now I actually like wearing them