Will this pants look cute on my butt?

my blue jeans looked so cute on my butt but some jeans just make my small butt look as small as it is and flat. the blue ones made it look rounder. i am afraid this ones will make it look flat. what do you think? they are push up pants though. http://i.imgur.com/aEp3XjH.png

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• White pants only look good on really slim girls,, and I'm afraid they will make you look, er, plump!

• Seen better, seen worse. You could benefit from some squats. Also, completely off topic, you should let your hair grow out, it would look much better imo.

• very nice. looks good

• Go for it sexy bum,, that sexy arse would look great in anything, very spankable xx

• They look fine. Don't wear them too tight though ' you might end up looking desperate !!!

• Looks nice on you

• so so dont be upset. ı like small butt

• That ass is nice , I like it. Would check you out if you walked past.

What Girls Said 2

• It probably will make your butt look flat... White pants make a non exercised butt really obvious.
    Maybe do 50 squats a day and see if something changes and then buy the pants. ;)

• You are so annoying and full of yourself and asking questions about your looks 1000x a day! Dont you have better things to do?

• i would have blocked you if you didn't post anonimously.

• hahah' catfight on !!!