Off the shoulder tops - yay or nay?

what do you think of them..

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Girl

• (btw it's yea or nay). and I vote YEA a hundred percent! I think shoulders are sexy and when shown off in an off-shoulder top, girls really look amazing, especially with long dark wavy hair flowing off their shoulders.

2|0
    0|0
    • Yea or nay doesn't rhyme though...

• Yea is pronounced YAY. yea is a british thing and they don't pronounce it the american way aka yeah.

What Guys Said 5

• Something about them reminds me of the 80s. Of course that's not necessarily a bad thing because I'm a fan of the 80s and there's a lot of girls who can make 80s style look damn good even though its out of style. Yeah, theyre hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them, think they are very sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, yes, yes! the sexiest!

also, in a related note, big fan of the 80's style top hanging down off one shoulder. sexyretro.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really a fan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yay, yay and a bit more yay. Very hot.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• i think they look cute with a nice skirt . I have a few on shoulder strap tops I wear for work because they're in. but for the fall, over sized sweaters are in and they're alirght with a tank top underneath. I like them

0|0
    0|0
  • do you mean shirts that are peasenty and lacy that fall of the shoulders? or big t-shirts and fall off one shoulder?

i love the first one, the latter, not so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love those, so I'm all for them! I have a few of them myself. I think they're the perfect way to show off some skin without showing cleavage. Plus, they look really sexy in a very classy way. Plus, you can pair them with a pencil skirt or even jeans and they still look amazing. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • ya they are hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are very cool! I have one but my shoulders are broad so I don't really know if it looks AS good as it could but eh, oh well. They still rock!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think everyone can wear them. But overall I think their pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • yay

0|0
    0|0