Do you like guys who folding up his pants like this picture?

http://lookbook.nu/look/6570798-Bye-Summer
About this fashion, what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's nice on guys when wearing skinny jeans and vans

What Girls Said 6

• No, it looks really weird, and WTF is with that guy's whole outfit? I saw a guy with his pants like that today and at first glance it looked like his pants were too short for him. The whole hipster look and everything it entails is really overrated.

• No that looks weird. As weird as the showing your boxers fashion lol

• No.
    It's like with skinny jeans. Only girls can pull that off.

• nopee not at all some girls do that but it's a no go for guys

• Honestly no. I only find it cool if we're walkin barefoot on the beach. Other than that, no lol just no (but no offense to no one)

• I do this all the time and over here many guys do that and it looks nice, I like it b

• Look other answers :// just you like

• I like the look.

If you like it too then fuck it what others think. Its just clothes, you're not walking around naked or something :D

What Guys Said 4

• Christ I'm old. I would've gotten the shit beat out of me for wearing something like that as a kid

• Hipster; purge with fire.

• Isn't this a thing in the U. K?

• Just u. k?

• I don't know I've seen a few British Youtubers wearing their pants like that. Is it a thing anywhere?

• The rest of his outfit is ridiculous, but sometimes jeans can look ok rolled up.